WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is this even real life? A very unfortunate post. I never attacked you in any way, much less was I "really nasty" to you or anyone for that matter, except the one time with @dolphin106258 (sorry). I was just as frustrated as you were. In fact, I cant even recall us interacting more than a few times. If thats really what you want, I will gladly respect your wishes.
Well then you have fun tomorrow directing all the villagers to lynch me while you continue to blame everyone else but yourself for terrible play.

contingency lynch Caiter

Members don't see this ad.

Don't ever leave me alive for 130 pages' worth of getting **** on by my own team again. Really nasty stuff -- the anti-village sentiment that was getting tossed around by other villagers has made me never want to play on a team with some of you again. @StartingoverVet @Sunbodi @ziggyandjazzy @Animal Midwife @cubsrule4e @alissa14 this is not a single player game.
I didnt and don’t understand your defensiveness.
you did things that didn’t look right, I am going to call you out on them.
never blamed it on “one person”. You made mistakes,i called you on them, I thought you were a possible wolf.

end of STory,

if you feel persecuted, maybe the problem was your mindset.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
And fwiw, I said I figured at least 2 out of 3 of WZ, Pippy, and AM were wolves, and I was right.

and they all lived to endgame.

I may have played a bad game, but at least i saw that.

IMO, the deference you gals show to those 3 is not healthy.

Reactions: 5 users
130 pages.....I am so glad I died first

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oh oh I forgot to compliment @Kota1000 on having a wolf read on me on like d2 and sticking with it for most of the game :cat:
I had a wolf read on you all game. If I didn’t I would have completely shared my roll with you, I was determined to have a PM buddy and take my chances but I could never trust you a penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I had a wolf read on you all game. If I didn’t I would have completely shared my roll with you, I was determined to have a PM buddy and take my chances but I could never trust you a penny.
You opened that PM with me and I was like "Oh...oh god no..."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
And fwiw, I said I figured at least 2 out of 3 of WZ, Pippy, and AM were wolves, and I was right.

I did a bad job by failing to protect you so that's on me. But even if i'm still alive, i can't get WZ lynched because it'll likely be just cubs and me on the WZ vote and village thinks we're wolfier.

Sobsob why you gotta try to take away the one thing that keeps me alive in these games ;)

• Okay...
Also I'm glad to know I was not in pippy's pocket! :love: :love: :love: I should not have answered anything on thread about protector questions, but I couldn't find anyone to open a PM with and Ijust wanted a friend lol bad bad bad

And then to out my role because Wondering redirected me, but i thought it was wolves. Omg. Crazy making.

Ugh I hate being protector. I think thats one of the most stressful village roles.

I would just like to say. Besides Dubz who had a decent cover role which I only partially believed because I was brambleclaw, littlecloud and tadpole...bad and I should’ve went with my guuuuut. It’s fine I hate myself :flame:

hahaha can I just say I really appreciate your dedication to this series :laugh:

AM as a lone wolf is perfect for her. Since she doesn’t “bus”, she can get away with it and not fell guilty,
It also worked nicely because there are a few reads I often fall into when I'm a wolf, and defending AM is one of them

Pushing @CoffeeQuestionMark is another and I said in wolf chat I wasn't gonna do that this time but then the opportunity presented itself... :oops:

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)

Well I wouldn't say it's deference, but they do things that get them village points over others so that's I guess shows their good wolf play.

I hate the rule of certain people NEED to by lynched midgame.. it makes games less fun for them if they are getting lynched for no reason besides that and if they are village some game they will never make it to endgame ever even if they are good at problem solving. It's like lynching people for the sole reason you can't read them. Its annoying af.

AM as a lone wolf is perfect for her. Since she doesn’t “bus”, she can get away with it and not fell guilty,

Ugh this was the worst.

I am never going to trust there aren't lone wolves in the games ever again.

fun fact though. This is the first game I've played with an actual lone wolf.

Well I wouldn't say it's deference, but they do things that get them village points over others so that's I guess shows their good wolf play.

I hate the rule of certain people NEED to by lynched midgame.. it makes games less fun for them if they are getting lynched for no reason besides that and if they are village some game they will never make it to endgame ever even if they are good at problem solving. It's like lynching people for the sole reason you can't read them. Its annoying af.
I've only made it to lylo once :yeahright: there's a reason I fuss about having to defend myself early in the game

We should have a celebratory zoom party and jackbox again if @alissa14 is down to host.

Thanks once again mods @kaydubs @SportPonies ! Even though I did really bad I appreciated all the clever details you put into the game! Hopefully you could explain the thoughts behind the writeups when you both get time and rest :)

I didnt and don’t understand your defensiveness.
you did things that didn’t look right, I am going to call you out on them.
never blamed it on “one person”. You made mistakes,i called you on them, I thought you were a possible wolf.

end of STory,

if you feel persecuted, maybe the problem was your mindset.
Pippy still disbelieving me. She is on the wrong end of another village lynch. mass murderer.

Not enough guts to cut off the diseased heads.
This was after you said you thought I was a villager, and after you scolded me earlier in the game for reads that were actually correct.

I was also called a "dumb f---" this game by someone else. I would argue that being upset by a rash of collective statements like that is not solely the fault of "my mindset."

Ugh this was the worst.

I am never going to trust there aren't lone wolves in the games ever again.

fun fact though. This is the first game I've played with an actual lone wolf.
I started the game screaming that there must be another wolf pack because there were only 3 of us (4 with the loner), I didn't think about converts being a potential thing, and I had a titch of Smash PTSD

• Haha
I started the game screaming that there must be another wolf pack because there were only 3 of us (4 with the loner), I didn't think about converts being a potential thing, and I had a titch of Smash PTSD

So were you told there was a lone wolf somewhere?

So were you told there was a lone wolf somewhere?
Yes. We were told a lone wolf existed, didn't know who it was or their abilities, and that if we tried to kill them at night the kill would fail. We were able to choose whether they would join wolfchat if we targeted them or not (had to choose before targeting them). We started out with saying they should stay out on their own, then after caiter died I think was when we decided we would recruit instead. I was constantly worried that we were going to end up lynching whoever it was.

• Hmm
How I'll be celebrating
20200426_150310.jpg

• Love

Sooo.. one comment that was far from "nasty" and it was in the context of defending myself against you starting to push a lynch of me AND after you were frustrated and telling other people they needed to step up their own game. I was, ironically, trying to imply that it IS a team game, you included. Im sorry if that made you feel bad. That is far from me ganging up on you though and actually saying you lost us the game repeatedly.

@PippyPony

This was after you said you thought I was a villager, and after you scolded me earlier in the game for reads that were actually correct.

I was also called a "dumb f---" this game by someone else. I would argue that being upset by a rash of collective statements like that is not solely the fault of "my mindset."
Pippy I love you and you’re fun to mess with. I’m sorry if it went too far. We honestly thought you were enjoying the puzzle until you started posting about feeling personally persecuted by the rest of the village, which is when we stopped. Well, except for having mrsdr protect you because we love having you around.

Pippy I love you and you’re fun to mess with. I’m sorry if it went too far. We honestly thought you were enjoying the puzzle until you started posting about feeling personally persecuted by the rest of the village, which is when we stopped. Well, except for having mrsdr protect you because we love having you around.
Thanks genny, I appreciate that, and I'm sorry for going bananas. I just got some additional context that was helpful and it seems I made some wrong assumptions.

You guys had a really great game, I'm sorry to rant and take away from it.

...And you're welcome for the accidental cover role, young tadpole :p

Reactions: 5 users
I forget what the other cover role option was that mods gave us for genny...but it was not one of Sasha's kits I don't think. I didn't look up Tadpole before she claimed it, so didn't realize he wasn't even in the main books :oops:

• Haha
We should have a celebratory zoom party and jackbox again if @alissa14 is down to host.

Thanks once again mods @kaydubs @SportPonies ! Even though I did really bad I appreciated all the clever details you put into the game! Hopefully you could explain the thoughts behind the writeups when you both get time and rest :)
Totally down!!

• Love
Oh my god I’ll take him he clearly cannot live outside since he is defective. @SportPonies @Caiter92 ITS THE START OF MY OPOSSUM RESCUE. ITS HAPPENING

giphy.gif

I think the cats are going to try to fight you for him. We will place you behind separate doors and open them concurrently so everyone gets a fair chance.