WWarriors Sign Ups [Roster finalized- subs open]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which theme would you prefer IF numbers can accommodate either theme?

• Warriors

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Sporty's Dreams

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I don't care, count me in either way

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Game will start a few days after Hannibal ends. I'll take however many sign up, and theme will be based on number of players- either Warriors (the YA book series about feral cats) or the wild land of my dreams. If I get a suitable number to run either game, I may choose the theme more popular (see poll above).

Newbies are welcome to sign up even if they have no clue what this nonsense is.

etc

My taglist is some sort of monstrosity nowadays, so if you want to be taken off it, let me know. Or just ignore the tag- no hurt feelings if you do. You're all on it because you've played one of my games in the past (and/or ilu) or played one of the last two noob games.

If anyone has special needs, extenuating circumstances, etc, let me know in PM and I can try to accommodate.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
1. 3m

I've been waiting for a tag in a new game since I died in hannibal #notaddicted

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Game will start a few days after Hannibal ends. I'll take however many sign up, and theme will be based on number of players- either Warriors (the YA book series about feral cats) or the wild land of my dreams. If I get a suitable number to run either game, I may choose the theme more popular (see poll above).

Newbies are welcome to sign up even if they have no clue what this nonsense is.

etc

My taglist is some sort of monstrosity nowadays, so if you want to be taken off it, let me know. Or just ignore the tag- no hurt feelings if you do. You're all on it because you've played one of my games in the past (and/or ilu) or played one of the last two noob games.

If anyone has special needs, extenuating circumstances, etc, let me know in PM and I can try to accommodate.

I always have special needs. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmm, I dunno, been a very long time since I have played one of these and I am just not near as invested in them as I used to be. :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Wonder
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
13. Barks
14. Alissa

1. 3m
2. AM
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa

Members don't see this ad :)
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa

Ooo yay another one! Thanks for hosting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa

• Love
Tot me pls?

giphy.gif

• Love
Do we get a mentor in this game or do I have to work on my own, lol?

Reactions: 1 user
You should definitely do warriors for the theme! That was an awesome series. I read most of them, stopped a few years back so I haven’t ready the most recent additions

May be in. Can someone give me an estimate of when hannibal will end and this may begin? Sporty, when do you think day close will be?

May be in. Can someone give me an estimate of when hannibal will end and this may begin? Sporty, when do you think day close will be?
Hannibal will end in the next couple days (or else I will MAKE IT END). Definitely before the end of the week.

• Haha
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa

• Love
Hi I have no clue what this nonsense is but I was so obsessed w warrior cats in middle school that I was doing online roleplay lmao. (I have played WW/mafia before in person and in chat rooms but never on a forum before)

So basically what I’m saying is this is calling me to relive my youthful days if that’s cool with everyone else

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Hi I have no clue what this nonsense is but I was so obsessed w warrior cats in middle school that I was doing online roleplay lmao. (I have played WW/mafia before in person and in chat rooms but never on a forum before)

So basically what I’m saying is this is calling me to relive my youthful days if that’s cool with everyone else
I bet you've got the street smarts for it ;)

idk if its fair for me to play a "sporty's dreams" game. I'll have an unfair advantage since I'm in them a lot.
:naughty:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Aight so y’all have free reign to yell at me when I do something wrong. Edit: first thing, forgetting to actually add my name. Good start.

1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa

• Haha
Online WW is basically this:

You're almost a pro already ;)
And thank you for the vote of confidence haha, I feel pretty comfortable in nonsense so I’m sure this’ll be a fun ride

1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
13. Barks
14. Alissa