WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My last act as a wolf was to advise SOV, with my dying breath, to convert you Lissa. :)

Great game dyachei and cuit. This was my first time to be a wolf and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I had so many people's trust for so long. I also can't believe that message about SnS. It was the same night we converted her. She didn't even know she had been converted until after she was dead because of the time difference.

After I played that "blonde moment" excuse, LIS sent me a message titled ROFL.

It was hard not being able to PM him during that blizzard but we ended up wanting to kill the same people anyways so it worked out.

Members don't see this ad :)
My last act as a wolf was to advise SOV, with my dying breath, to convert you Lissa. :)
Thank you! I have always wanted to see what being a wolf was like and you guys gave me the opportunity. I feel like I did a pretty good job for the most part. I already knew quite a few roles by the time I was converted.

Thank you! I have always wanted to see what being a wolf was like and you guys gave me the opportunity. I feel like I did a pretty good job for the most part. I already knew quite a few roles by the time I was converted.

Fun note: SOV was annoyed he was a wolf and not you, Lissa.

It's ok...I did the same thing. The first time I had the Needle (as ARYA!!) I knew I could kill someone. NO ONE would tell me what they thought, so I just had to pick at random. Since Ksmi went down in the lynch, the next highest tally was Franz...so I killed him.

Then both he AND DocE died....and I was scared to use it again when I had it the next night (on LIS, dadgum it)....I didn't want to go on a mass villager murdering spree. Then who would want to play with me? :(

Actually I think we both killed FranZ - poor guy!! I stabbed him that night too!!

So I played this whole game thinking I was a normal villager. Did not know I was neutral till I just read through the character write-ups. Now I feel even worse for thinking you couldn't be neutral wildcat!!

Thanks for creating an awesome game and letting me co-mod, dyachei! PMs are definitely the worst/most time consuming part of modding. And thank you players for the entertainment -- especially at the end :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
did melisandre (sheepdog I think) kill anyone?

Melisandre – Has 3 shadows she can send out to do her bidding (3 total uses). Can investigate or attack

You'd gained the trust of like everyone in 3 days, so you were the perfect candidate. :laugh: When you voted to lynch SOV in the tie, though, I didn't know if it had worked or if it was a wolfy plot to gain villager cred.

You'd gained the trust of like everyone in 3 days, so you were the perfect candidate. :laugh: When you voted to lynch SOV in the tie, though, I didn't know if it had worked or if it was a wolfy plot to gain villager cred.
It was a total wolfy maneuver. I was silenced so I couldn't ask what he wanted to do. I figured he would do the same to me to gain enough cred to last until the next conversion night.

Night 6, I was converted night 3

Oh dang, that really sucks. Well at least me pushing him out the window didnt convert him :rolleyes:

dyachei, I don't think you could of picked a worst person for Jojen, I was terrible! :oops:

Oh, Packen even though you did end up killing me, thanks for being a fun teammate to bounce ideas off of!

REALLY fun game. I have not been on the edge like that for so long in any game. From the day I was converted I thought I was dead meat - people kept tagging me for the lynch and then waffle when someone would speak up for me.

I had very little room to maneuver because Others could only kill people in the same location, which is why I left the wall. Lissa and I figured I'd die, but we hoped I could get FranZ or Devyn out of the way first. Never imagined the success we'd have in Winterfell.

Sorry to those I backstabbed - it's hard to do. And whoever noted that I hate being converted was right on target.

Except Kismet - Kismet, that was for Star Wars. You played me in SW, now we're even. ;)

REALLY fun game. I have not been on the edge like that for so long in any game. From the day I was converted I thought I was dead meat - people kept tagging me for the lynch and then waffle when someone would speak up for me.

I had very little room to maneuver because Others could only kill people in the same location, which is why I left the wall. Lissa and I figured I'd die, but we hoped I could get FranZ or Devyn out of the way first. Never imagined the success we'd have in Winterfell.

Sorry to those I backstabbed - it's hard to do. And whoever noted that I hate being converted was right on target.

Except Kismet - Kismet, that was for Star Wars. You played me in SW, now we're even. ;)

You are SUCH a stinker, LIS!!!!!!

That is the whole point, so I'm glad it worked out to everyone's enjoyment.:D

You are SUCH a stinker, LIS!!!!!!

Why? I didn't choose to be converted. and death wasn't offered as an option. :)

I will say this - I got what I felt like was kinda a nasty PM from someone that felt betrayed. We've since worked it out and it's all good, but I don't get it when people make it personal. If you were converted, what would you do - promptly out yourself in the thread?

Not cool that people are being crappy about this kind of thing. Guys, it's a game! When someone gets converted, they're on the other team now and they're going to play like it. Sheesh.

Why? I didn't choose to be converted. and death wasn't offered as an option. :)

I will say this - I got what I felt like was kinda a nasty PM from someone that felt betrayed. We've since worked it out and it's all good, but I don't get it when people make it personal. If you were converted, what would you do - promptly out yourself in the thread?

Not meant in a nasty way at all....:)

Just saying you're a stink for making us STILL trust you somehow! Gah. Must be old man powers?

But you ended up on my team in Star Wars!!!! And we won.

I'm glad you and your stupid wolves lost this time. :p
I was smart enough to get you lynched...:p

And thanks for the heads up about not being able to be attacked!

I was smart enough to get you lynched...:p

And thanks for the heads up about not being able to be attacked!

Yeah, I really really really didn't want to tell any wolves about that. Because it could be useful. Especially when people wanted me gone.

But if I was lynched it didn't matter anyway. :(

Great game ... Kudos to the mods as usual.

FYI: For those of you who felt I was "playing differently" and "being quiet" and patting yourselves on the back for my wolfish.... really. I've been a wolf 4 straight games. Acting differently should have made you think I was innocent for once.

And since we didn't know who the other wolves were, I was trying to play like a villager and kill me some wolves. I was CONVINCED DocE was a wolf. His theories were just such crap. I expected better from him. Once he claimed to be Eddard, and no one objected, I knew I was screwed, happy I lasted as long as I did.

I was pretty upset I got lynched on so few votes on a quick day cycle because I had a really good story set to tell, that LissaRae was supposed to be back up. Never even had a chance to use it.

Well, at least we picked LissaRae well!

So I didn't kill FTB the first night?! Well hell. Dyachei I bet you were laughing at me...

And I wasn't even neutral? Failure at life.

There I was trying to be all honest and upfront about my mistake. Fantastic roles though I have to say! I was so bummed I didn't last longer with mine!

There I was trying to be all honest and upfront about my mistake. Fantastic roles though I have to say! I was so bummed I didn't last longer with mine!

Ah, that really stinks.