WSU-CVM- Applications C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OSS too but nada I guess I did not make it !
I would log in to your portal and check. It says "Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee." It was just basically an email stating you turned in the correct materials. Did you turn in the supplement, VMCAS, payment, and GRE scores? If you did, they might not have confirmed everyone yet either.

I would log in to your portal and check. It says "Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee." It was just basically an email stating you turned in the correct materials. Did you turn in the supplement, VMCAS, payment, and GRE scores? If you did, they might not have confirmed everyone yet either.
Thank you for submitting your WSU/WIMU supplemental application. Your application is complete and is under review. ( That's my status on the website, and I confirmed all materials received. juts never got a confirmation email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for submitting your WSU/WIMU supplemental application. Your application is complete and is under review. ( That's my status on the website, and I confirmed all materials received. juts never got a confirmation email.
Not everyone did last year, either. Don't stress about it! And the timing really means nothing.

(ignore this comment since my thread was merged)

Last edited:
Got notification my app is complete and being reviewed by the admissions committee the other day. Yay... I should be more excited about this, but it just shows I got all my stuff in and there is only like 55 or so more days before they release interview decisions if they stick to last years time line.:whistle:
I received that notification on Sept 15 (my stuff was submitted Sept 13)... The waiting game begins!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Did anyone here get in during the early acceptances sent out today?

Did anyone here get in during the early acceptances sent out today?
Not sure what criteria is for early acceptances also haven't heard anything from anyone I know applying here. I'm OSS though and they just put my app in review this week although I submitted back in July so I don't expect to hear anything until Dec. Like many did for interviews as OSS last year. I do know Montana interviews are supposed to be soon though and that their contract states run differently from OSS.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using SDN mobile

FYI, early acceptances are only for WICHE :) And only some WICHE get them. So don't worry anyone if you haven't heard anything yet :)

Reactions: 2 users
Does anybody know if 'Early Interest' interview invitations are for WICHE applicants only? I received one yesterday and my non-WICHE friend was wondering :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if 'Early Interest' interview invitations are for WICHE applicants only? I received one yesterday and my non-WICHE friend was wondering :)
See above ;)

Yes, early acceptance and early interest interview invites are only WICHE :)

General OOS will hear mid-December about invites :)

Reactions: 1 user
Received notification that my app is under review now!

Received notification that my app is under review now!
Are you OOS? And was this the "Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee. " email or a different notification?

Are you OOS? And was this the "Your application is complete and ready to be reviewed by the admissions committee. " email or a different notification?

Unless they've changed things this year, that's the only email you'll get before you hear about interview invites :)

Yep! And to verify all my info.

I am OOS.

Okay nice! I got that email a bit ago and just wanted to make sure nothing else had changed

Yay! It's weird how they do that, I would think alphabetically but my last name is B. Maybe whoever pushes the "send email" button feels like catching up hahah

Maybe contact them? If people are getting notified today it's possible that there are more to come. What does your portal say?

Portal says ,
Thank you for submitting your WSU/WIMU supplemental application. Your application is complete and is under review.
but not email !

Portal says ,
Thank you for submitting your WSU/WIMU supplemental application. Your application is complete and is under review.
but not email !
Did you check your spam? The email should have come out automatically when they updated your portal.

If it says that though, I wouldn't worry. Not everyone said they got an email too last year.

Portal says ,
but not email !
Emails are easy to miss though. That is all the email says so I think you're safe!

Did you check your spam? The email should have come out automatically when they updated your portal.

If it says that though, I wouldn't worry. Not everyone said they got an email too last year.

Emails are easy to miss though. That is all the email says so I think you're safe!

Thank you !

Just got the email that my application is complete and under review! Ahhhh! Its happening guys! Good luck to everyone! :)

Still no email here :shrug::shrug::shrug:
My last name is M so not sure last name has anything to do with it since I got that email weeks ago. Maybe when you submitted does (submitted 7/26), but you already said your status shows under review so you should have gotten an email already. Double check that your email address is correct and if it is, it may be a fluke like caiter92 has said. If you're still concerned you should definitely email the school about it.

... Maybe when you submitted does (submitted 7/26)...

I'm so jealous that your recommenders were on their game mine were told before May, and reminded when I applied, first week or June I sent out VMCAS emails, one eLoR submitted in June and the other 4 submitted Sept 10-13 before the deadline was changed I felt like I was practically harassing them in the end...

I'm so jealous that your recommenders were on their game mine were told before May, and reminded when I applied, first week or June I sent out VMCAS emails, one eLoR submitted in June and the other 4 submitted Sept 10-13 before the deadline was changed I felt like I was practically harassing them in the end...
Yeah ELORs and transcripts were my biggest worry. I got lucky with my people, they're amazing! Since it was summer my prof had way more free time than normal and one of my recommenders is retired and loves me to death so he was on his game. My vet I got worried only for a bit. His daughter was in a severe accident and he spent almost a month off of work because of how bad she was. I went to see them at the hospital and he's like don't let me forget about your letter. I was like that's the last thing you need to be worrying about (she was still in ICU and a coma at this point). Long story short once she was in rehab he was back at work and took about a month of nagging, but he was totally good with it. We have a great relationship, I have a standing offer to come back to work for him if I get in (plan is to eventually buy his practice). Sometimes I feel he's more invested in this than I am, but it's nice having someone like that rooting for you that hard.

Yeah ELORs and transcripts were my biggest worry. I got lucky with my people, they're amazing!... We have a great relationship, I have a standing offer to come back to work for him if I get in (plan is to eventually buy his practice). Sometimes I feel he's more invested in this than I am, but it's nice having someone like that rooting for you that hard.

That is so great though! It's good to have those people in your corner we all need the help we can get, but how awesome that you have something lined up even now lol

Just got an email syaing my application is complete and has been sent to admissions for review. The waiting begins!

I guess I should panic when the Interviews go out :hilarious:

Just received an email for an interview invite! OOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
OOS Interview invite!!!! :) Same! I was not expecting this notification!

Washington in January will be interesting for this Texas native haha

Reactions: 1 users
OOS invite!! These past two days have been swell

Reactions: 3 users
OOS Interview invite!!!! :) Same! I was not expecting this notification!
Me neither!! Does anyone know how many invites they send out? I know they only have spots for I think 20 OOS students in Pullman

OOS interview offer as well!!! Makes me feel so much better after not hearing from Mizzou.