WSU-CVM- Applications C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We are not! Washington doesn't have any terrestrial rabies variants, so I think that's why. There is a clinic by the school every year for people that want to, and I believe it's $35-400/vax.
This is such a foreign concept to me considering the next county over from where I am has had 20cases so far...

Members don't see this ad.

This is such a foreign concept to me considering the next county over from where I am has had 20cases so far...
We've had a handful of cases at work that have made me wish I'd been vaccinated at some point, especially when people dither about whether it can be aerosolized or not :p

We've had a handful of cases at work that have made me wish I'd been vaccinated at some point, especially when people dither about whether it can be aerosolized or not :p
yeahhhh. Like I kind of wish we did require it, and am going to try to get vaccinated before clinics to be on the safe side.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeahhhh. Like I kind of wish we did require it, and am going to try to get vaccinated before clinics to be on the safe side.
Hypothetically speaking though if you weren't to be vaccinated and were exposed then doesn't your insurance pay for the vaccine? One of my friends in high school was exposed to a rabbid bat and I feel like this was a thing.

Hypothetically speaking though if you weren't to be vaccinated and were exposed then doesn't your insurance pay for the vaccine? One of my friends in high school was exposed to a rabbid bat and I feel like this was a thing.
It should be! More just would rather be vaccinated so I wouldn’t freak out as much if I had a potential exposure :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Does anybody know who to contact to talk with Dr. Talcott about their application? I wanted to review it to do better next time and I can't find the info anywhere.

Does anybody know who to contact to talk with Dr. Talcott about their application? I wanted to review it to do better next time and I can't find the info anywhere.
You might have already figured this out and scheduled a file review, but just in case: I was rejected last year, and in the letter I received there was a line about contacting the admissions office by email for a file review. I emailed Rebecca Haley, and she had probably emailed you with application updates during the review process, so you might have her email in your inbox somewhere if you're like me and never delete messages. Otherwise, you could probably call the admissions office to schedule a file review. I definitely recommend setting it up, Dr. Talcott was so helpful when I had my review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SDN mobile

You might have already figured this out and scheduled a file review, but just in case: I was rejected last year, and in the letter I received there was a line about contacting the admissions office by email for a file review. I emailed Rebecca Haley, and she had probably emailed you with application updates during the review process, so you might have her email in your inbox somewhere if you're like me and never delete messages. Otherwise, you could probably call the admissions office to schedule a file review. I definitely recommend setting it up, Dr. Talcott was so helpful when I had my review.

Rebecca Haley is no longer in the capacity she was so definitely don't email her :)

What do you mean?? I was just talking to her a couple weeks ago!

I know what you mean! I talked to her 3 or 4 weeks ago. I emailed her 2 weeks ago and never got a reply so I followed up last week and got an auto reply along the lines of I have left the university to pursue other opportunities essentially.

Here's the reply email
Screenshot_20180408-193142.jpg

I was just pulled off the waitlist for the Logan campus, but I will be declining my seat. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 1 user