Western/COMP Class of 2005 - part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have her....
Oh yes we will....
In time...
Bwahahahahahah!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

maybe the next prof will stick around for another 40+ years... haha. Oglesby loves those mosquitos and their angles...

Where is everone? Hello? Hello...hello....hell...hel...
You're not STUDYING are you?!?!

Members don't see this ad :)
its time to get this party started!!

GDuB, you gona be a pimp or ho? i dont know what Meloncholy's gona be, but i might just reach back lika peemp and slap him anyway. haha jk

shaka wont shut up, but somehow i recongnize this information from previous lectures and im starting to develop a delayed hypersensitivity reaction.

I"m back...yup yup...just woke up from a nap. i'm stickin around for this party so i hope it beats goin clubbin down in SD 2nite...HiHO promised me it would be worth it...Sammi if ur readin this....u know who I'm talkin bout;) thaz it for now...see u peeps at the parrrrrrty!

prit

Yeah.....the party was ok.....still not like last years though. And indeed I do know the HiHO, mr. Prit. Although I must say I was highly disappointed in the attempt at a Fortune 500 operation, it usually helps for the workers to at least show up to work in my opinion. I'm going to have to distance myself from the company as I feel it could be in financial trouble.:D

finally got a laptop, ahhh........ survived one whole week without one. GO DIM SUM.................GO DIM SUM................GO DIM SUM..............:D

hahaha Hiho and fortune 500?!!!! don't tell me she duped u into buyin stock for her company sammi :p :laugh: neways ur rite...party wasnt like last year. oh well itz all good...see u peeps 2morrow...

prit

still gettin used to this "new" sdn format...

I fell asleep before I could make it to the party to pass out. How was it diff from last year? The reversal of positions? The lack of Mel taking a dip in the hot tub? The usage of the beer tree?

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

Later on that day
My homey Gdub came through with a gang of Tanqueray
And a fat Nalgene bottle, of some ills that made me choke
this ain't no joke
I had to back up off of it and sit my cup down
Tanqueray and COMP, yeah I'm done now
But it ain't no stoppin, I'm still poppin
'Dub got some womens from the city of Pomona
To serve me, not with a cherry on top
Cause when I bust my BLood and R.E. exam
I'm raisin up off the cot
Don't get upset girl, that's just how it goes
I don't love you hoes, I'm out the do'
And I'll be at the "Shady Lady"

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice (beeotch!!)
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice (beeotch!!)

Western SIde Story was good.. we need this as our next skit though! Straight back to the West side!

Yosh...word to your mother....

Yeeeeah boy!

Go white boy, go white boy, it's your birthday, go white boy...

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes...I hope Snoop Dogg and Lil' Bow Wow have a good time on Monday wit' their gin and juice.....

yea, booooyyy

im feelin that

our next skit will be dy-no-MYTE!!

DYNOMITE!

I am talkin' 'bout

"Just lookn' outta da window...
Watching the asphalt glow.."

--JJ got VD?
--Black Jesus
--Penny has "hot iron" burns on her body
--Penny almost fell down the elevator
--JJ elopes with a Junkie..who needs a fix in the motel
--the poor neighbor eats cat food in her meatloaf..and tried to feed it to the Evans family...

Those were the days, growing up as a little black girl in Alabama...I can still hear the sizzle and smell the hot "hair combs"

and look at me now....

Yosh,
MF you mus' be shakespee!

GENIUS! YOU GO LI'L BUDDY!

DA SKIPPER

side effects may vary

After this mornings "dysmennorhea"....I am gonna need that "Shady Lady's services STAT!!
..not the Holt and Gary shady ladies...but then again...after a few stiff ones...maybe I'll have ( I was gonna say..one of my own...but I won't )....ah..never mind

Any takers?

months ago, someone here mentioned the Osteopathic Center for Children, in San Diego...does anyone know where that is. Thanks

While it is difficult to manage typing with my one boxing glove won at the Shady Lady by my esteemed dysmenorrheic college Josh, I'm some how managing just fine. I'm almost a little disappointed in the lack of Shady Ladies at the Shady Lady, although if you count the guy in the American Flag boxers and no pants, that is shady enough.:wow:

You know, i bet the shady lady and the american flag boxer guy coulda taught us a thing or two about megaloblastic anemia....
Next time we'll bring some cyanocobalamin shots....

Three cheers for the shady lady...woohoo!

Socal- The Osteopathic Center for Children down in San Diego has a website that should be able to answer some of your questions. Unfortunately, I don't know much about it although Dr. Viola Frymann down there is a very big name in terms of cranial osteopathy. Here's the website:

http://www.osteopathiccenter.org/

Hope that helps!

Can't believe everyone bailed on the "Lady" yesturday.....

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

We need to get something together.....soon

Hey, Blood and RE is done....

Thank GOD!!

One system down.....

crap

just when i thought blood and r.e. was over, the physio lectures made me anemic.

i still cant find the bleeding source.

Hey adismo, check your stool...it's all about the positive guiac test!

Yosh,
Da shady lady will strike again. We will figure another time to visit the legendary Juanita...who know, maybe she'll have fewer teeth this time....

Marshall, Will and Holly
On a routine expedition
Met the greatest earthquake ever known
High on the rapids It struck their tiny raft (insert screams here)
And plunged them down a thousand feet below

sounds like my move to L.A......

My goodness!!!

I haven't been in these neck of the woods in a long time. What is going on in here. All this random nonsense talk I take it. I guess class is getting to us that bad. I just saw Yosh posting on the SDN yesterday so he inspired me to come back and post something. I have been browsing here and there on occassion and feel compelled to "share the love."

You all need to get back to work...this thread is DYING!

By the way....I am now a co-moderator for the Financial Aid Forum......!!!!

Beautiful!!

When is the 1st game???

Hi folks.. just wanted to let you know there is a COMP thread in the Pre-Osteopathic section of SDN now in case you want to take a peek... something's a stirrin'...

Here's the link if ya need:

Click here to link to COMP thread in Pre-DO section of SDN

First soccer game? Probably in October? Not quite sure.. we just had our first practice. One more practice to go.. talk about losing some lung capacity...

im really feelin the soccer fever right now. and no there isnt a new bald guy in the class, its just me being me. lol

soccer and baldness go together.... like bread and butter.... like ms2's and skits.... like omm and thongs.

btw, yosh, ive gotten quite a few compliments on the new 'do so this should put to rest your theory that im not ''much to work with.'' the 3 day weekend should be plenty of time to put it to the test.

however, i am wondering if i should keep it or grow out that nuveau fro of vdub fame. :laugh:

Adismo,
Once again...being from the East Coast...things that "fly" over here in la la land never fail to amaze me...if the new "do" or lack there of is getting you paid....let me be the 1st to apologize for the e-mail that was sent your way.....
But being a skeptical NY-er......I think I will need to hold off on the aplogies till I see the "fruits" of your new look....

Keep me posted...I would be more than interested!!!!

As my hair is growing....I will continue to work the "opposite" extreme....

Good luck to us all.....

Today's Random Lyric:

Early to rise, early to bed.
In and between I cooked and cleaned and went out of my head.
Going through life with blinders on, it's tough to see.
I had to get up, get out from under and look for me.
There's a new girl in town and she's looking good.
There's a fresh freckled face, in the neighborhoood.
There's a new girl in town, with a brand new style.
She was just passing through,
but if things work out she's gonna stay awhile....ba ba bum bum bummmm

hey guys, i finally got my browser to post replies. Thanks Lanny for the help. Anyway, just saying hi from AZ and that I'm jealous that you're starting soccer! Make sure to win more than a couple games this year K?

Eric

Hello Oxygen Tank Eric,

Hope your rotations are going well for you in AZ. Let us know how things are going in Tempe when you get a chance.

Eric714- What did you end up doing to get your browser to post correctly? Anyway, it's great to see you back on again. Soccer's going to whip me into shape or whip me into the ground.. maybe both.

SammyK - I finally caught a brief explanation of what this whole "Sally" thing was about at soccer practice the other day. Slowly, the neural pathways are starting to form.. need more repetitions!

Anyway, I see some new COMP posts including a COMP 2007 thread popping up in the Pre-DO section.. might want to help them when y'all get the chance!

Hey Y'all....

Just wanted to remind you all that Josh is the new co-moderator for the Financial Aid section. Please, take a moment and pay him the props that he deserves. All hail Josh...financial aid guru.

[bowing] All hail Josh....All hail Josh....defender of FAFSA, overseer of the Student Aid Report...

I want to thank all of you for your unwaning supoort and loyalty...it does mean alot...especially coming from L.A. people....who would hug their mother with one arm, while at the same time using the free hand to slip a $20 out of her handbag....

No but seriously.....

Thank you...

And may all your aid be fully financed!!!!

ALL HAIL THE CHIEF!!!!!!!!

dum dum du du du du du du du dum.....

$20??!?!?! Why not 40? In case your unclear on the technique, please refer to the handbook entitled: "So now your a Californian" Chapter 7: How to scam your parents.

Josh......

If you think I'm going to start addressing you as Mr. Moderator......it probably won't happen. But congratulations anyway.

I was going to add more....but as it would probably be used to bait me into another bet in a moment of personal weakness, I will learn my lesson and keep quiet....rest assured tho that it is funny.

i miss my hair

ive been waiting months for this moment, and here it is... the big one thousand mark. what will happen? will the system crash? will SDN have to reboot? :D

Naw adrian,
with every new post...another follicle is stimulated to grow...your hair will return...oh yes, it will.

Maybe if you ask for Oh Great Mr. Moderator Josh's blessing...your little hairs will grow a tad faster...

You guys are great....all strong and supportive....

Like a good jock!!!!

Thanks again!!!

I'd be hangin' without ya!!

Paints a pretty picture doesn't it? Thanks Mr. Moderator!
You know, i've always considered myself to be quite the athletic supporter...you know, me being a big fan of sports n stuff...

ok, i need sleep now.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Josh can ya figure this one out??

"So if you're down on your luck
And you can't harmonize
Find a girl with far away
And if you're downright disgusted
And life ain't worth a dime
Get a girl with far away eyes"

Yosh,

Land of the Lost and Alice are nice flashbacks. But for the grand prize, can you give the alternate lyrics, from other seasons?

In 1975, a crack commando team was convicted by a military court for a crime they didn't commit...

These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground, where they exist as soldiers of fortune.

If you have a problem and no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire- The A Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.