Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University MSOT 2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I received a waitlist update, but is that considered an official waitlist decision? I can't tell if this email is generalized information sent to all students, or if it's regarding my final application decision. Someone help T_T
I dont think they deny students yet. Instead they first placed them on the waitlist. Later, they will let you know if there are spots or not.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist since the last email they sent us?

I have requested to be withdrawn from the OTD roster. Anyone on the waitlist for OTD Fall, best wishes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have requested to be withdrawn from the OTD roster. Anyone on the waitlist for OTD Fall, best wishes.
Hi! I was wondering which school you were going to accept and why? I’m having a hard time deciding which program to go to rn

Hi! I was wondering which school you were going to accept and why? I’m having a hard time deciding which program to go to rn
Hey! I would suggest going to a school that fits with your learning preferences. For me, I chose a school that it would be worth investing.

Hi everyone! I accepted my seat for the OTD program, I would love to connect with anyone else who has too!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Casey! I accepted my seat in the OTD program as well!
Would love to connect with you guys! I accepted my seat and paid the deposit but I'm still in the process of deciding between WCU and St. Augustine.

Hello, does anyone know if they usually extend the deadline depending if they have more spots open?