Program-Specific Info / Q's West Coast University MSOT Spring 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmfutureOT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I was accepted to the Spring 2022 MSOT program and would love to meet others who are starting as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I was accepted to the Spring 2022 MSOT program and would love to meet others who are starting as well!
Hi! I have an upcoming interview that I’m pretty nervous about. Wondering if you can offer any pointers? Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I was also accepted to the Spring 2022 MSOT program at WCU! Congratulations!!!:soexcited:Nice to meet you! Are you going to the virtual Meet N' Greet?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I have an upcoming interview that I’m pretty nervous about. Wondering if you can offer any pointers? Thanks in advance!
Hey there! When is your interview?

So you will pretty much be interviewing with one of the faculty members in the department. It'll take more or less 30 minutes. They are going to ask you about 5-6 questions, from what I remember. Then once the interview is over, they will email you an essay prompt and you have 45 minutes to handwrite an essay. They will email you the detailed instructions when the time comes.

As long as you demonstrate in some way your knowledge of OT and what the field means to you, you should be fine.
Make sure to ask specific questions back to them because that can show genuine interest in their program. You gOT this! :soexcited:

Hello!
I was also accepted to the Spring 2022 MSOT program at WCU! Congratulations!!!:soexcited:Nice to meet you! Are you going to the virtual Meet N' Greet?
Hey! Yes I am! I'm super excited to meet everyone!

Hi!! I’m starting for the May cohort! I know semester started for you guys already, but if anyone needs a roommate, i’m renting out a house 5 mins from campus! :) let me know if you’re interested

Hi everyone! I will be attending starting in May as well. Does anyone know if a Fb group or anything has been made?