Vietnamese Roll Call

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone.
I am a white female. While I enjoyed reading this thread, my boyfriend did not because he implied it was somewhat segregated. He is Vietnamese and a practicing pharmacist and we live in Florida. We are very much in love. Are there any other Vietnamese in here involved in an interracial relationship? Just wondering. :)

My boyfriend is white and I am vietnamese... I live in the Midwest.. So it's mostly white hicks... LOL but I love my boy!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone here scheduled to interview with University of San Diego on feb. 10th at noon?... or applied to LECOM-bradenton campus? Holla!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I didn't know we have our own thread for Vietnamese. I got accepted to LECOM-Bradenton, class of 2012. Hi vong se gap duoc cac ban.

howdy. it's so nice to see vietnamese community representing!:thumbup:

I am Viet. I got an interview with Western and I didn't get any email today. Wat a depressing holiday

where did this post came from?, out of nowhere....all of sudden it came out of the shell :p

haha, this was random, goodluck to all those vietnamese folks applying out there!

me vietnamese too...kinda! does khmer/viet/chinese count?? :D merry christmas to all.

Ho Ho Ho! Santa is so cute :hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here scheduled to interview with University of San Diego on feb. 10th at noon?... or applied to LECOM-bradenton campus? Holla!

I got one on feb/11th but at early morning. Goodluck to everyone.

I'm viet too :D Ive been reading this forum for months but rarely make a post. I found this website so useful. Got my first invite for an interview and it's coming up soon and it's so far from home lol

Random post:

I wouldn't want to work in a pharmacy in Vietnam. I fear government reprisals.;)

hahaha good point ;) i think they're also strongly in favor of traditional medications as opposed to Western ones. there's also a problem of fake meds being sold in pharmacies that supply Western medication.

Hi everyone. Sorry for invading this thread but I have a friend who is vietnamese and his last name is Ngyuen (sp?). Can someone pronounce this for me? Thanks.

pronounced like Win

Hi everyone. Sorry for invading this thread but I have a friend who is vietnamese and his last name is Ngyuen (sp?). Can someone pronounce this for me? Thanks.

where's my chinese roll call, dang.... I've worked with more vietnamese pharmacist than chinese like by 5 to 1 ratio. we're we at? i thought there were more of us than ya'll.

Texas Tech hopeful.

hey, I'm Vietnamese too, representing Arlington, TX...wow, our people really dominates the Pre-pharmacy major....I interviewed last week at U of Houston....next month is Texas Tech.....good luck to all of you, and yeah...Happy Chinese New Year, a.k.a Tet Viet Nam, everyone!

anyone attending MCPHS-Worcester in Fall 2008?

I'm Vietnamese. Currrently attending UCSF, there are about 10 of us there..-)

Is there anyone going to VCU in August 2008. Hope to find some to study and share appartment.

where's my chinese roll call, dang.... I've worked with more vietnamese pharmacist than chinese like by 5 to 1 ratio. we're we at? i thought there were more of us than ya'll.

Texas Tech hopeful.
vietnamese dominate southern cali but chinese poeple dominate nor cal.

also, I used to think there are lots of viets in pharmacy but now I don't see as much anymore? I guess pharmacy is starting to attract a lot of different people.

Happy New New Year. Chuc Mung Nam Moi:)

Viet here.. I got accepted to Cal NorthState RX for Fall 08 YAY! :luck:
So. Cal

Wow, I didn't know we have our own thread for Vietnamese. I got accepted to LECOM-Bradenton, class of 2012. Hi vong se gap duoc cac ban.

I'm a Vietnamese too. I got an interview at LECOM Bradenton Feb 14th. I've been in the US for 4 years, so I'm so nervous when participating in group discussion. Can you give me some details about group discussion?

Thanks for sharing

vietnamese dominate southern cali but chinese poeple dominate nor cal.

what are you smoking. vietnamese dominate nowhere, except for westminster, which is not the entire southern california.

I am vietnamese and I got an interview to Temple on tuesday. Could anyone give me some advice?! Thank you so much!!!

im viet too! new on this forum!

:D

I am VNmese, live in Orange County...and I got accepted to Ohio State U...Cheersss:thumbup:

TOI DAU ROI??? whats everyone's origin in Vietnam..any bac ky girls:smuggrin:? just curious

Hi there,

OMG, i wouldn't think that there are many Vietnamese in pharmacy even though my sister is a pharmacist, and i'm working toward to be one myself. I just got invited for an interview at NEOCOP in Ohio this Feb 18th, and another one at LECOM in Erie Pensylvania this March 5. I'm reading articles that are related to pharmacy, and prepare for some of the potential questions that will be asked. Please let me know what are some of the possible questions that they may ask, do you have any idea? Also, what else should i do to better prepare myself for the interview. Please pray for me to do well!!!

I love you all!!! Please email me for any advice or suggestions, thank you very much, as you can see, i'm kinda nervous cuz it's my first time for interview at pharmacy school and i don't know what to expect!!!
[email protected]

TOI DAU ROI??? whats everyone's origin in Vietnam..any bac ky girls:smuggrin:? just curious

Troi dat oi, cai anh nay muon cai gi day? Muon do^ dda^y ti`m con ga'i ha? anh, lo^.n cho^~ ro^`i.....Muo^'n ga'i ba('c ky` dde.p thi` dia` Vietnam ma` ti`m ddi......hehehhehehe

Geez ladies..just curious dont have to take it so personal...anyways I think bac girls are so sweet :love:(cinnamoroll12 and littleflower)..con gai bac oi vietnam sao de thuong ban may em oi ben day!!

Hey, I have the Northern accent (don't hate lol).... but i was born in the South (tỉnh Đồng Nai) :)

djEllisDee, i LOVE your name btw :) .... do you spin?

Hey, I have the Northern accent (don't hate lol).... but i was born in the South (tỉnh Đồng Nai) :)

jdEllisDee, i LOVE your name btw :) .... do you spin?

I was born in Dong Nai too... Im P1 at MCPHS-Worcester....hello all Viet:D

hey 06pharm,

how do you like it at MCPHS-Worcester?

Geez ladies..just curious dont have to take it so personal...anyways I think bac girls are so sweet :love:(cinnamoroll12 and littleflower)..con gai bac oi vietnam sao de thuong ban may em oi ben day!!

Don't know why you say that bac girls are sweet. I've heard from all the bac guys saying that they like nam girls better because nam girls are more "tha^.t tha`" va "de thuong". Not trying to offend any bac girls, because this is just what I've heard from almost everyone. I am not bac girl btw, I was born in Ho Chi Minh city and I'm mixed between Trung and Nam regions.

Bac? Nam? Is that like an east coast / west coast kind of thing?