USC School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

interviewed on 1/24…still havent heard anything on my end either :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
haven't heard back yet either :( The FB group has only had 2 people join since then too. I would expect it to be a-lot more if they sent out acceptances from January interviews.
I asked some people on bootcamp. They have not heard anything either. Prob end of this month?!

Kind of nerve wracking not hearing anything back yet...I have other deposits to consider...

anyone know if usc is receptive to letters of interest?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if they will release acceptances since the committee would have probably met to send out interview invites.

I feel like since they are doing another round of interview, they might release the acceptance after interviewing them and combining both rounds.. so anxious of the whole situation..
The thing is, as far as i'm aware they also didn't send any acceptances in january, which they usually do. I wonder how they're doing things/why it's different this year. It seems like a lot more people will be on the waitlist idk

Any updates on when the next round of acceptances will be sent out?

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard of anyone that has received a post-december acceptance?

Reactions: 1 users
I believe the Facebook page has about 75 members, which mostly consist of accepted students.
Actually, the majority of the people in the Facebook group are current D1s and D2s (and a few D3s I think)! So I wouldn't use that to estimate how many acceptances have gone out. Many post-December acceptances get sent out between March-June!

Do you mind sharing your stats?
At the time i turned in my app (late august)
GPA (science, overall): 3.74, 3.65
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/19/20/22 no
I'm OOS
I turned down my invite though since I got an offer from a different school so hope it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 2 users
it doesn’t seem like they’ve accepted anyone since dec 1st. anyone know why?
usc accepts people traditionally through march and even in april and may...

Idk why it’s been silent since the Jan interview batch

Idk why it’s been silent since the Jan interview batch
I dont think there has been an acceptance wave since dec 1. I counted 3 interview waves since then. I interviewed in September and still haven’t heard back.

I dont think there has been an acceptance wave since dec 1. I counted 3 interview waves since then. I interviewed in September and still haven’t heard back.
What’s the third post dec interview wave? I thought it was only the one end of January and the the up coming one in March

Omg I got in!!!!!!!!!! I just got the email

OMG CONGRATS! What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking.
I got a 22aa 20 pat 21 total science. 3.9 cgpa 3.97 sgpa. Over 100hrs shadow. Over 100hrs volunteer. No dental work experience!

Received acceptance this morning at 11 AM! Interviewed 1/24

Has anybody sent in a letter of intent? I interviewed in January.

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist or heard of someone who was? Correct me if im wrong but I believe there has been 2 acceptance waves so far (one on december 1st and one today march 4). And the acceptance wave today is from January interviews.