USC School of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Gave up my waitlist position today!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's almost start of next cycle. Is there a cut off point for acceptances? I interviewed in March and haven't heard back yet, figured at this point I won't be getting accepted.

Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist yet? I feel like there just has been acceptances after interviews, not from spots on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
Usc had their graduations today so today wasnt a wave. Probably next friday because last year there was a wave may 21,2021 so thats this year’s equivalent

Reactions: 1 users
Usc had their graduations today so today wasnt a wave. Probably next friday because last year there was a wave may 21,2021 so thats this year’s equivalent
how do you know there were acceptances on that day last year? Can you check that somewhere?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you guys! When did you guys interview? Just curious to see if they are accepting any off the waitilist.

Congratulations to all who got accepted today! Could you please post your interview dates or respond to this your interview date & acceptance date?

I interviewed on April 4th, officially waitlisted April 7th (they told me during my interview that every interview candidate gets placed on the waitlist) got my acceptance today, May 20th. Deposit is due May 25th. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 4 users
I interviewed on April 4th, officially waitlisted April 7th (they told me during my interview that every interview candidate gets placed on the waitlist) got my acceptance today, May 20th. Deposit is due May 25th. Hope this helps!
thank you for sharing!! will you be accepting your offer?

Not sure if this is helpful information. The group me for the class only has 78 members and facebook group has 203 members.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been accepted a few months after they interviwed? I interviewed in March, is there still a chance I can get in?

More will be sent out this Friday, the class is not full. They accept students well into July/August. Don't lose hope, but dont bombard admissions either!

i heard seats were not filled. is that correct? can anyone confirm?
no one posted about it on here or on FB, but who knows maybe some people still got in. At this point of the cycle waitlist is probably moving slowly and unless you know the person or see a post online there’s no way to tell