Unmatched Phase II 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel the same way. I'm just doubtful that any more applications at this point would result in an interview ... I have an interview now that's scheduled for the same day that rank lists are due I can't imagine they would have enough time to properly review applications

Sent from my VS995 using SDN mobile
Another thing, I wonder if those recently added positions would still be available in the scramble?

Members don't see this ad.

I feel the same way. I'm just doubtful that any more applications at this point would result in an interview ... I have an interview now that's scheduled for the same day that rank lists are due I can't imagine they would have enough time to properly review applications

that sounds rough, good luck, hope you get it!! and i feel the same way too, i dont think I'm going to send in my applications now I'm really nervous and i highly doubt they'll interview me now since its so late in the game, i dont even know if i'm going to go for the scramble, this whole process has been torturous i dont think i can handle anymore

Yeah I had a phone interview with them yesterday (3/30). I believe they said that today was the last day for interviews.... sorry :(
wow that his honestly extremely depressing and discouraging, thanks for letting me know tho haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from the Dayton VA or Portland VA at this point? I'm assuming they are no's for me at this point, just curious!
Similarly, has anyone heard anything from the Lexington VA or do they have any insider knowledge as to why they were added so late?

I had an interview with Portland VA last week. The RPD said she was only interviewing 6 candidates. I don't understand why some of these programs are getting added late too!

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck to those who had interviews!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Good luck to all of us! :)

Reactions: 1 users