University of the Incarnate Word

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HC0910

Reaction score
Hello,

I received notification that they received any application. any advice, if I get chosen for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Be familiar with the programs mission statement (all of them have one). Be familiar with the surrounding region. For example, Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio has a level 1 trauma center hospital (Brooke Army Medical Center - BAMC) known for its burn unit. It communicates with Landstuhl Medical Regional Center in Germany in moving service members from overseas that fit this description. It is also a potential site for rotations / residency for those interested in VA opportunities.

I would also visit the following link on this site:

University of the Incarnate Word Feik School of Pharmacy Interview Feedback | Student Doctor Network

For further access and updates, when you log in, click on the home screen (SDN logo depending on server), click on pharmacy, then click on "How Can I Prepare For Pharmacy School Interviews" and see what the interview experience was like for many others. They'll put in the types of questions, how long the interview was, so on and so forth.

Reactions: 1 user