Feik School of Pharmacy - Incarnate Word

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
whenever y'all received an interview from UIW, did you get a call or just an email notifying you??

Members don't see this ad.

whenever y'all received an interview from UIW, did you get a call or just an email notifying you??
I only got email for interview invitation but I got a call and email when I actually got accepted to school! which was really nice!

For the one who is planning to go to Feik School of Pharmacy! what made yall decide to go to private school among other public schools in Texas?
I think I saw you on the A&M forum as well. Did you hear back from the yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know roughly how many people they have accepted so far or how many spots are left for the class of 2023?

Does anyone know roughly how many people they have accepted so far or how many spots are left for the class of 2023?
Not too sure but they did extend their deadline so it looks like not a lot of people accepted their offers. I myself will be giving up my seat as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Feik is kind of a joke in Texas, TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Just gave up my seat, good luck to everyone going here!

Hi I am applying for UIW Feik on july 18th. I took the PCAT yesterday and my composite score is 378 with a GPA of 3.12 and an associates degree, does anyone what my chances are ? I am applying for early decision

Hi I am applying for UIW Feik on july 18th. I took the PCAT yesterday and my composite score is 378 with a GPA of 3.12 and an associates degree, does anyone what my chances are ? I am applying for early decision
Pcat score is kinda low, but your gpa n pcat score are not your only deciding factors. What’s your story, experience, interviewing skills, letters of recommendation, etc

Why is that?

Well at least when I was stationed in the San Antonio region, any student rotating on or near the Brooke Army Medical Center from Feik School of Pharmacy needed to be watched closely. The stigma is currently there (of course, always a handful that impressed but always far and in between).

Pcat score is kinda low, but your gpa n pcat score are not your only deciding factors. What’s your story, experience, interviewing skills, letters of recommendation, etc
Yeah I thought so, I haven't taken Organic Chem, Calculus, A& P II or micro yet . I have great letter of recommendations, 10 years of hospital setting experience and a decent gpa hoping to see if it will be enough. Ive heard people with a score less than that got in. Fingers crossed