University of Saint Augustine SUMMER 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Florida campus ^^^

Members don't see this ad.

Got my email later than most people here. I was accepted, however my email is pretty messed up... Missing words and also the link to the acceptance forms. Looks like I'll be calling them tomorrow. Anyone want to create a Facebook page ??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received my official acceptance email from San marcos!

I got in to San Marcos !!!

I got into Florida!!! Can't wait to get to know everyone. Has someone started a Facebook page?

Reactions: 3 users
YES is there a Facebook page for Austin yet!!??? Im SOOOO EXCITED!

Austin Campus email came for me! A little nerve wracking seeing it in the portal and then having it disappear! My email was sent out at 6:28pm today. Congrats Florida and other Austin applicants!

I was waitlisted :( Can anyone shed light on what this really means? What are the hopes that I will have a spot within the next few terms?
waitlist is much better than a denial. Congrats! I have been accepted but am waiting on a few interviews I have yet to attend. If I get into one of those schools, I might go there only because they are cheaper. If that happens, my spot will be forfeited and you will move up in "line." I don't want to get your hopes up too much, but at our interview they were still looking for a few spring candidates, so I say you have a fair shot. I have heard from DPT programs that in the next few months there is a lot of shifting of students from admissions and waitlists because each school has its own dates and deadlines. My #1 choice school might be the last one I hear from. Then, my #3 school that I was enrolled in would have a spot and a snowball effect occurs down the line. I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any idea where we can find our 'Student ID'?? You need it for Complio

Has anyone been able to sign in to pay their deposit? The instructions say click the link and sign in to pay online but dont know my user name and password. Maybe I am blind, but I cant find where to create an account. If anyone has had success let me know.

Has anyone been able to sign in to pay their deposit? The instructions say click the link and sign in to pay online but dont know my user name and password. Maybe I am blind, but I cant find where to create an account. If anyone has had success let me know.

I think you'll get another email with all of that info to log in with to pay. It might take a few days but I kept receiving emails with the info I needed to eventually get logged in and get the ball rolling for all of the admission paperwork.

I emailed Emily to get my Student ID because I never got one in my emails. Then I had to plug it in and click 'forgot password' to basically create my account. From there I was able to log in, make a deposit, and create my complio account. Hope this helps!

I received an email with information about my log in information. Does anyone know anything about the med term course and the A&P course they offer online before you start as a refresher? Is it worth it? I know they recommend it..

Has anyone started a Facebook page for San Marcos ?

hey i got accepted as well to San Marcos! is there a facebook page up for summer 2016.

I received an email with information about my log in information. Does anyone know anything about the med term course and the A&P course they offer online before you start as a refresher? Is it worth it? I know they recommend it..

I was planning on posting this question in another st augustine forum and seeing if anyone took it recently. I had one person (from a different DPT program not St Aug) that they were thankful they had taken the pre/intro courses beforehand because it simply got them back into the habit of studying and doing school related stuff before the full-time coursework kicked off. I'll probably take them just for that reason.

Anyone started a Facebook page for St Augustine campus?

I was planning on posting this question in another st augustine forum and seeing if anyone took it recently. I had one person (from a different DPT program not St Aug) that they were thankful they had taken the pre/intro courses beforehand because it simply got them back into the habit of studying and doing school related stuff before the full-time coursework kicked off. I'll probably take them just for that reason.
Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking too!! I'm going to the anatomy course (it's been a few years since i took A&P... Haven't decided about the medical term course yet... Which campus are you attending?

Hey guys I created a group page for the group going to San Marcos.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking too!! I'm going to the anatomy course (it's been a few years since i took A&P... Haven't decided about the medical term course yet... Which campus are you attending?

I will be attending the Florida campus :) How about you? As far as the courses go I will probably take them both...I took med term before as well but figured a refresher won't hurt me at all. I posted in the Summer 2015 forum but no one has said anything yet :(

I will be attending the Florida campus :) How about you? As far as the courses go I will probably take them both...I took med term before as well but figured a refresher won't hurt me at all. I posted in the Summer 2015 forum but no one has said anything yet :(

Just kidding I posted in Spring 2016 and Macklelaur was very helpful! Said A&P was good med term not necessary :)

I still haven't received the email containing my student ID and password. Anyone else having trouble with this? I just want to pay my deposit already. :(

I still haven't received the email containing my student ID and password. Anyone else having trouble with this? I just want to pay my deposit already. :(

I received two emails: one gave me my student number and a temporary password, the second told me to go in and type my student number(the number next to your name in your acceptance letter) and then click "forgot password" to make a password. good luck!

I received two emails: one gave me my student number and a temporary password, the second told me to go in and type my student number(the number next to your name in your acceptance letter) and then click "forgot password" to make a password. good luck!
I tried that a million times and for some reason I'm not getting an email when I request to make a new password :( I'm not sure what else I can do. And the offices are closed until January 4th.

Last edited:
I tried that a million times and for some reason I'm not getting an email when I request to make a new password :( I'm not sure what else I can do. And the offices are closed until January 4th.

That is strange. What Campus? Nothing in your spam or junk folder? Well, be sure to get your background check and other forms started so you can show them you have been working on it. Jan 4th is well inside the 20 days, so you will be fine. You've waited months to get in, whats another few days? :)

That is strange. What Campus? Nothing in your spam or junk folder? Well, be sure to get your background check and other forms started so you can show them you have been working on it. Jan 4th is well inside the 20 days, so you will be fine. You've waited months to get in, whats another few days? :)
San Marcos campus. Agh its just making me nervous because I don't want to submit anything late you know. The email may have been sent but I never received it. It might be a problem with my email account. Hopefully I can get in contact with the tech people. Thanks for all your help! :)

Got official Austin letter! YAYY!! :soexcited:
Hi, do you mind sharing your statistics? I am applying to the Austin campus as well and wanted to know my chances. My bachelors degree GPA is pretty low, but I received a masters with a much higher GPA. Thank you in advance!

Has anyone from San Marcos been able to log in to pay the deposit?

Did you get a separate email containing your my.usa.edu login information?
It's the same login that I have had since I applied to the program. Did they not give you a id number ?

It's the same login that I have had since I applied to the program. Did they not give you a id number ?
I only received the acceptance email. Do I pay the deposit on my.usa.edu and put in the Id number that is next to my name in the email?

Hey guys, for those that were accepted.. do we need to complete the backround/drug test by the 20 day deadline?

I only received the acceptance email. Do I pay the deposit on my.usa.edu and put in the Id number that is next to my name in the email?
The email should have an attachment with the instructions. Your id number is your username. If they didn't send you these things I would call them.