University of Oklahoma Class of 2009 Go Sooners!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The clinical correlations for TB1 weren't as bad... the diabetes guy (Copeland, was it?) seemed to just kind of be a *cough*insert expletive*cough*... :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to say...10 more to go!!!!!! Sooo, take your pick on how you feel about that: :clap: or :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Antigunner said:
The clinical correlations for TB1 weren't as bad... the diabetes guy (Copeland, was it?) seemed to just kind of be a *cough*insert expletive*cough*... :mad:

Yeah, I wasn't exactly too impressed with his questioning style. You'd think he'd have some sympathy/empathy for people in their 1st yr of med. :confused:

Napoleon1801 said:
Yeah, I wasn't exactly too impressed with his questioning style. You'd think he'd have some sympathy/empathy for people in their 1st yr of med. :confused:

yeah, definitely a cough cough as i think siam? said

Amxcvbcv said:
Did you all notice the beauty of next week's schedule?

No human behavior! :D Ex-cellent!

All those empty 8-10 slots are pretty nice, too :thumbup:

Wasn't it nice knowing that after the anatomy mini, we weren't taking the anatomy written in a few hours?! Just thought I would share the positives... :)

speedo542 said:
Wasn't it nice knowing that after the anatomy mini, we weren't taking the anatomy written in a few hours?! Just thought I would share the positives... :)

I concur.

Also nice that the biochem mini review is after the anatomy mini. Otherwise, it would have been completely useless.

2 more class days until Thanksgiving break... :thumbup:

Antigunner said:
I concur.

Also nice that the biochem mini review is after the anatomy mini. Otherwise, it would have been completely useless.

2 more class days until Thanksgiving break... :thumbup:

yeaaaaaaaaaaaap :laugh:

Antigunner said:
Actually, i don't think it made a bit of difference in the long run. The biochem review seemed completely useless anyway. But still nice that we didn't have to sit through that and have our brains die away before the practical. Have a great weekend everyone...as if I don't know that we are going to spend the entire weekend studying... :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Primary structure... the players.
Secondary structure... the starting line-up.
Tertiary structure... the formation.
Quaternary structure... Offense vs. Defense.

Ok... proteins done.

Now... there's an analogy somewhere in offensive lines vs. defense lines and and membrane structure/transport.

Yeah... I'm studying biochem.

Amxcvbcv said:
Primary structure... the players.
Secondary structure... the starting line-up.
Tertiary structure... the formation.
Quaternary structure... Offense vs. Defense.

Ok... proteins done.

Now... there's an analogy somewhere in offensive lines vs. defense lines and and membrane structure/transport.

Yeah... I'm studying biochem.

Hmm...is someone watching football while studying perchance? :p

I think my proteins unraveled and denatured when I got so heated up about the game.

Antigunner said:
You are officially a science nerd... but so am I...
I'm reaalllllly starting to dislike biochem!

Amxcvbcv said:
Wow... barring some kind of catastrophic failure on exam block 3, I'm done with gross anatomy.

Hard to believe.

The ear just doesn't matter to you... :p

I agree, though - it went by incredibly fast

Just thought I would give us a little love :love:

I almost want to wander up and down the halls with a sign on that proclaims, "The End is Near! Beware all ye who have not studied for Chung comes to judge those who would be physicians!"

Or something like that...

Hang in there folks, only three to go!

The break is finally here! I hope all of you had a great first semester. The classes for your next semester are better imo. I'm off to live the first IHI free week in a few months. Good luck to you all and Merry Christmas!

ad_sharp said:
The break is finally here! I hope all of you had a great first semester. The classes for your next semester are better imo. I'm off to live the first IHI free week in a few months. Good luck to you all and Merry Christmas!

Don't lie, Sharp. Put down the BRS Path right now.