University of Houston 2017 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I am in that range too :(
im so depressed... it's my second try and I got tabled since early october and now i'm down on the waitlist.. I really want to get into UHCOP... sigh*

Members don't see this ad.

im so depressed... it's my second try and I got tabled since early october and now i'm down on the waitlist.. I really want to get into UHCOP... sigh*
It's weird but I feel more depressed after knowing my ranking

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop in and say congrats to everyone that was admitted to the c/o 2021! I'm currently a P2, so if you guys have ANY questions, feel free to ask or PM me :) Hope y'all are excited to start pharmacy school!
Any advice on being waitlisted? rank 48-65 :(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
same range here. ;( it's very heartbreaking. that's a long waitlist.
I know. Why do they have to make that long waitlist? To me being at the bottom of the waitlist is the same as being rejected!

If you don't mind me asking... i will be applying next cycle and was wondering how your PCAT and GPA were