University of Houston 2017 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted interview date 10/28

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Also received my acceptance today! my interview was 10.28

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who got in on the 10/28 interview date look forward to meeting everyone next year. Good luck to those who still have an interview

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted as well! Congrats everyone!!

Did anyone send the document that is needed to be signed by email to Dr. Pitman? She told me it was okay. She has yet to respond.

I was interviewed on Nov.11... I'm still waiting for an email
Hey guys! So I have an interview on 11/11. It is my first one, so I am pretty nervous. Were the questions during the personal interview mainly from the questionnaire or did they ask different questions? Also can anyone elaborate more about the teamwork exercise? Like what do they look for? thanks!

I also had my interview on 11/11. Have you heard anything back from them?

Even I had my interview on 11/11.
Hope to hear from them soon

Even I had my interview on 11/11.
Hope to hear from them soon
Me too, I thought we'd hear back today hahaha so I kept checking my emails

I was interviewed on Nov.11... I'm still waiting for an email

I also had my interview on 11/11. Have you heard anything back from them?

yep still waiting to hear back. hopefully soon.

Just got my mail
Accepted for fall 2016

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted as well.

I interviewed on 11/11. I got accepted on 12/8!

Congratulations for all of those who got accepted. Well done. Best wishes for your academic pursuit at UHCOP.

May I ask the stats of those who got in? I applied for the early decision too, and was invited for the interview. However, I was "tabled", which most likely means that they picked my resume and tossed it into the garbage bin. I had a PCAT composite score of 90 and 4.0 GPA for all the courses I took in pre-pharmacy. I have volunteer experience in drug stores and hospitals. I think my interview performance was ok if it was not great. The only downside I can think of is the fact I am a foreigner with English as my second language. I would be very grateful if any of you could enlighten me. I would like to understand the gap between me and the talented people in this forum.

Thanks a lot. Congratulations again to all of you.
Hello! I got tabled for ED too. Just wondering have you heard back from them? I haven't

Hello! I got tabled for ED too. Just wondering have you heard back from them? I haven't
Hello
I had an interview on Jan 9, I haven't received the feedback from them yet! :( it's almost 4 weeks:((

Hello
I had an interview on Jan 9, I haven't received the feedback from them yet! :( it's almost 4 weeks:((

Ask them about the status of your application

Thank you! I already emailed them, and they haven't replied yet. The wait is killing me :)

Thank you! I already emailed them, and they haven't replied yet. The wait is killing me :)
I got tabled since 10/14... and still waiting :( I emailed Mr.Ely and he told me to hang in there.

I got tabled since 10/14... and still waiting :( I emailed Mr.Ely and he told me to hang in there.
When did you email him? Because I emailed him last Thursday and I haven't received any reply yet.
Also, would you mind sharing your interview at UH? I think that I did okay but who knows :)

When did you email him? Because I emailed him last Thursday and I haven't received any reply yet.
Also, would you mind sharing your interview at UH? I think that I did okay but who knows :)
a couple of weeks ago, it usually takes him a few days to reply. It's my second time around, so my interview was much better than last year.

I hope we
a couple of weeks ago, it usually takes him a few days to reply. It's my second time around, so my interview was much better than last year.
I hope we get the feedback soon. I don't know why it takes too long this time. I don't know whether people interviewing the same day have got the result yet. ;(

I got waitlisted:( they said that the class has reached capacity.

They gave me an interview for March 10th... but they've reached capacity? :eyebrow:

I know right???!!! I've been tabled since last oct....It's really depressing[/QUOTE
It's really upset. Have you received any notice from them since it has been a while?!
I feel disappointed as well, especially when I don't know my rank on the waiting list :(

They gave me an interview for March 10th... but they've reached capacity? :eyebrow:
I think that they still have seats for upcoming interviewees; therefore, people like me are waitlisted.
Do your best and you'll be okay! Good luck!!!

haven't heard anything from this school in so loooong :arghh:, interviewed on 1/27

got waitlisted today, was previously tabled. guess more waiting

Last edited:
Has anyone interviewed on March heard back from them?

Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop in and say congrats to everyone that was admitted to the c/o 2021! I'm currently a P2, so if you guys have ANY questions, feel free to ask or PM me :) Hope y'all are excited to start pharmacy school!

has anyone waitlisted got any good news recently? the wait is never ending... ;( congrats to all who has been accepted!!!!!

anyone heard back from being waitlisted?

has anyone waitlisted got any good news recently? the wait is never ending... ;( congrats to all who has been accepted!!!!!
nope... I know.. been waiting since last October. Got tabled then waitlisted.

talked to the advisor today, she said we should get an email update by the end of the week.

Hello. Has anyone on the waitlist heard back yet?

nope :( we were suppose to get monthly update too...
I thought that we should get an email by the end of last week? I also emailed them last Thursday, and they have not replied yet.

I thought that we should get an email by the end of last week? I also emailed them last Thursday, and they have not replied yet.
Yeah that's what I was told. But still nothing... emailed them a week ago and yesterday. No response yet..

I emailed them today, and I got a reply back from Morgan. He told me that there has been some movement in the accepted class, but I have yet to be assigned a specific ranking on the waitlist. I hope this helps a little!

I emailed them today, and I got a reply back from Morgan. He told me that there has been some movement in the accepted class, but I have yet to be assigned a specific ranking on the waitlist. I hope this helps a little!
Thank you! It's better if we could know our ranking on the list.

just got the email regarding my waitlist decision... im within the 48-65 range.. wha?! :(