Pitt Pharm Applicants 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatabeautifulmornin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I submitted my PharmCAS on 8/10, it was verified on 8/15, and I submitted the supplemental on 8/29. I just received an interview invite today! I know it's early, but I just wanted to get my apps done before school. Has anyone else heard from them / got an interview invite?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I submitted my PharmCAS on 8/10, it was verified on 8/15, and I submitted the supplemental on 8/29. I just received an interview invite today! I know it's early, but I just wanted to get my apps done before school. Has anyone else heard from them / got an interview invite?
Which school, if i may ask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just submitted my app last Thursday. So it might still be a while for me to hear back from them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my supplemental on 10/23... it's only been a couple of days and the suspense is already killing me.

Did you apply early decision? The email I received after submitting my supplemental said "interviews will be held during the months of October through February and are by invitation only", and their website says that their rolling admissions begins in early January. Does this mean that for regular admissions, the interview invites won't even start until January?

If that's the case, at least I can relax and not expect anything until then, lol.

Did you apply early decision? The email I received after submitting my supplemental said "interviews will be held during the months of October through February and are by invitation only", and their website says that their rolling admissions begins in early January. Does this mean that for regular admissions, the interview invites won't even start until January?

If that's the case, at least I can relax and not expect anything until then, lol.

No, I did not apply early decision. I applied regular, but I just applied earlier than normal because I wanted to get applications done before classes started again!