University of Hawai’i College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, I just got an e-mail TODAY stating that I was pulled off the wait-list...and school starts in what, 2 weeks? Anyways, I have a question: How hard was it for those of you accepted at the last minute to find housing or do they offer dorms if the acceptance is this late? I know I should probably turn them down b/c it's too late and I'm from CA, it's not like it'll be easy moving in two weeks' time

I just got pulled off the waitlist too and I'm accepting their offer. I'm from CA too but I hate the application and waiting process and am not going to do it again! Anyone who has been accepted - please help! Anything from housing to financial aide will be GREATLY appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got pulled off the waitlist too and I'm accepting their offer. I'm from CA too but I hate the application and waiting process and am not going to do it again! Anyone who has been accepted - please help! Anything from housing to financial aide will be GREATLY appreciated!!
Read my post 2 up, but for housing look here http://www7.uhh.hawaii.edu/forums/index.php, under the pharmacy section. Don't count on much for financial aid, i was extremely disappointed. I was offered 11k in grants and 23000 in loans at another pharmacy school and a mere 7500 in loans only at Hawaii.

I am in desperate need of help trying to find a place to live...i am not able to sign on hilo forums bc it doesnt recognize me and will not allow me to access pharm forums since i was pulled off the waitlist today!! please people i need to find a decent place to stay!!! anything will help...please email me at [email protected]...
by the way...every place i called is full....

Members don't see this ad :)
hey voguex17, try e-mailing university palms at [email protected] (contact person is Cindy Madden). They only have dorm style left though, meaning you'll be given a random roommate.

hey voguex17, try e-mailing university palms at [email protected] (contact person is Cindy Madden). They only have dorm style left though, meaning you'll be given a random roommate.
Congrats! Yeah call Cindy at U. Palms. Also email Ann about your situation she will send you a link to housing options.

Aloha! Any P2 students looking to sell their Intro to Pharmacuetical Sciences by Pandit? Please email me or IM me