UFCVM c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they require us to submit official fall 2022 transcripts?

I certainly hope if not today we will hear back tomorrow. I’m starting to get super anxious, the suspense is killing me 😬

Reactions: 2 users
I certainly hope if not today we will hear back tomorrow. I’m starting to get super anxious, the suspense is killing me 😬
It appears that it must be tomorrow if it's going to be this week...
I don't think they would send interview invites past 6pm. Sigh.

It appears that it must be tomorrow if it's going to be this week...
I don't think they would send interview invites past 6pm. Sigh.
I agree lol. I checked back on previous emails to get an idea of when they typically reach out and last year I got my decision at 3:19pm and the year before at 11:44am.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection, onward to the next, we've got this guys!

Reactions: 8 users
OOS rejection. Good luck to everyone with interviews! And to my fellow rejects, onto the next step we go! Power thru >:)

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats everyone!!!! And all of you who didn’t get the answer you were hoping for don’t give up! Everything happens for a reason. I know many people who were repeat applicants. If anyone reapplies or is interviewing and wants advice I’m here :)

Reactions: 4 users
OOS rejection (I had too many outstanding prerequisites, so not surprised) :(

To anyone attending UF, I received an interview invite, but I did not do well on the Casper exam. Do I still have a chance?

To anyone attending UF, I received an interview invite, but I did not do well on the Casper exam. Do I still have a chance?
I was told that the Casper is more for data purposes right now and it was not heavily weighted for my admission cycle at all. Try not to worry!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS rejection. Bummed because I was waitlisted last year :/

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
First time applicant placed on OOS interview waitlist! While it's not the interview invite I was hoping for, I'm still excited for the potential opportunity. Anyone know the likelihood of being pulled off the wait list?

Last edited:
Anyone have plans on what to do once rejected? Getting a masters, more experiences etc.

Anyone have plans on what to do once rejected? Getting a masters, more experiences etc.
I was rejected last year from UF and I am about to start my last semester for my MPH! I received an interview!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
IS Interview invite after being rejected last year without interview!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats everyone!!!! And all of you who didn’t get the answer you were hoping for don’t give up! Everything happens for a reason. I know many people who were repeat applicants. If anyone reapplies or is interviewing and wants advice I’m here :)

Just coming on here to second what katiemcat said: Congratulations to everyone moving forward in the interview process, and for those that did not get the response you were hoping for, please don't give up! Applying for vet school really does feel like a lottery sometimes, and you are still valuable, knowledgeable, and a part of this community. <3

I am also a first-year student at UF, and if you would like advice about reapplying, interviewing, or the nitty-gritty of how first year is going, I'm here for you!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
OOS rejection, not a fan of the fact that we can’t ask how to strengthen our application:/

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone get an email confirming they got your interview survey response? I didn’t and I’m worried I did something wrong

Did anyone get an email confirming they got your interview survey response? I didn’t and I’m worried I did something wrong

Mine just showed me a confirmation page, and said I could print if I wanted to do so

Hi everyone! Just got the email for the Casper test submission. I took it back in August and when I go to submit it to Florida, Florida is not listed as a school for submission in Altus. I even selected each type of program to see if it was miscategorized, but still nothing. Anyone know how to submit scores to Florida?

Hi everyone! Just got the email for the Casper test submission. I took it back in August and when I go to submit it to Florida, Florida is not listed as a school for submission in Altus. I even selected each type of program to see if it was miscategorized, but still nothing. Anyone know how to submit scores to Florida?

You should be able to go back into Altus and find Florida now; you need to select “add (additional) programs” and then click on Florida. It’s gonna ask you to pay to have the results delivered to them.

You should be able to go back into Altus and find Florida now; you need to select “add (additional) programs” and then click on Florida. It’s gonna ask you to pay to have the results delivered to them.
I did that, but I can't find florida :( how is it listed? I clicked "reservations" and then "view/add" then "add a new distribution".
How do you get to "add (additional) programs"?