UFCVM c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know, once the final class is decided does the alternate list go away? Let's say that between when all seats are accepted and the start of classes, someone defers their seat or drops their seat last minute. Would that still be the final class or is there a possibility that they will people from the waitlist to fill those seats?
Someone dropped out the first day of school when one of my mentors attended ufcvm and they called in someone off of the waitlist to fill the seat.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got pulled off of the waitlist today (4/18/2023) 😊 I'm IS for those that are curious. I'm so excited to become a Gator 🐊

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Was there a facebook group? And did they send that apartment or living space thing they talked about that was sent last year? My mom is freaking out about where im gonna liv lol

Was there a facebook group? And did they send that apartment or living space thing they talked about that was sent last year? My mom is freaking out about where im gonna liv lol
This is y’all’s Facebook page. You can look it up and request to join. The housing resources should have been posted in there :)

Attachments

• 7A7368AE-C8A9-484D-BB8D-3062668BB92D.png
    7A7368AE-C8A9-484D-BB8D-3062668BB92D.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
I got pulled off the OOS waitlist and denied it as I have already committed to another school (I did email to let them know but I guess they never updated my file). Just wanted to let y'all know they're moving through quickly and I hope one of y'all gets my seat!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
In case y’all haven’t seen 🤩

Attachments

• F0F4F0F1-55AE-4820-A376-57096303548B.png
    F0F4F0F1-55AE-4820-A376-57096303548B.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Students=money so if there’s an open seat they want to fill it and get paid for as many students as possible. Even up to the start date. I didn’t go to school at UF but I can’t see how they would be any different…theoretically it would be possible to get a call even like the week before classes started. But from being around SDN for many years, I’d say that most of the movement pretty much stops in June and if you haven’t heard anything by then it’s unlikely you’ll get a spot. But it’s not impossible to get a call closer to when school would start.
UF student they'll call you up until like July but most of the folks have been pulled up until then. I can ask the powers that be in the morning if it helps.

Hello all, I have been offered an IS seat on Thursday and since I was at work I was unable to answer the phone call, but I did respond to the email and left voice messages as well. I think I am just being paranoid but I don't want to decline my seat at Colorado State just yet until I get confirmation, but since it's Friday when will that be? I have already cancelled my moving services and apartment deposit.

It’s a holiday weekend so I’d just be patient. No one would probably be at CSU to take your call withdrawing until at least Tuesday either because if the holiday, so just relax and enjoy your luck. I am not affiliated with UF but I assume they’ll get back to you early next week then you can cancel with CSU later.