TX Tech 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
get whatever laptop you want. there aren't any requirements. as long as you have a windows-based PC or mac and can run some sort of office (word/powerpoint), you'll be fine. only get a dell if you want the people on the 3rd floor to fix it for you (they're dell technicians).

i would recommend dell latitudes though because they are fairly sturdy and durable.

feel free to field any questions to me, I'm a P2 and i'll be staying in amarillo for the next 2 years.

Members don't see this ad.

Back to the top of page...;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I read that Achilleus got into UH, so that is one spot that will open.

Congrats then Achilleus... but don't give up on the mob... you never know where life will take a guy who looks exactly like Andy Garcia.

Congrats then Achilleus... but don't give up on the mob... you never know where life will take a guy who looks exactly like Andy Garcia.

LMAO!!!! No no I definitely won't give up on the mob. Who knows... maybe I'll go into acting and play a pharmacist in a movie!! It'll be called... THE PHARMACIST.. and I'll be the main character. The plot: I have to save the world from overdosage!!! In my lab goggles and my white coat.. I will fight crime with my mortar and pestle!!! And you my friend will be my trusty partner!! With my slicked-back hair and your sideburns, we will be unstoppable!!!

I know that everyone is thinking that I should be the villain.

I know that everyone is thinking that I should be the villain.

No way!!! I was thinking Dr. Robertson from A&M could be the villan bahahaha. Hmmm... Knick you'll be the smart guy that has all the ideas and gadgets and stuff (like Q from 007). With you great GPA and PCAT score... this role will suit you well!!!

No way!!! I was thinking Dr. Robertson from A&M could be the villan bahahaha. Hmmm... Knick you'll be the smart guy that has all the ideas and gadgets and stuff (like Q from 007). With you great GPA and PCAT score... this role will suit you well!!!

Oh yeah, duh, I said that a day or two ago, didn't I? He'd be perfect.

Members don't see this ad :)
hm..i guess that's good, but i was just curious if partykiki made the decision yet.

hehe.....not yet...:p kind of abandoned the whole matter.
Will gather more info and decide.

first off, congrats to all those who got in here and elsewhere...... 2nd, does anybody know when TT will be reviewing apps again... ar will we have to wait until with the reg admis:(:(:(

first off, congrats to all those who got in here and elsewhere...... 2nd, does anybody know when TT will be reviewing apps again... ar will we have to wait until with the reg admis:(:(:(

I know they review files often. But u can call the school and they will tell u when next the ad.com. will be meeting. goodluck .

What do you mean exact opposite? Who grows sideburns just for an interview?

i met this guy at my interview for the unviersity of colorado who did lol

University of Colorado... I might grow a full beard if I had to go there in early spring to interview. What in the world were you doing there...

University of Colorado... I might grow a full beard if I had to go there in early spring to interview. What in the world were you doing there...

thought it be fun just to go there for pharmacy school. they actually have a pretty amazing program I must admit. They just built a new campus and are renovating the old one. Their facilites are not even a semester old and they have tons and tons and tons of resources for their students. Plus I got a chance to go skiing for the first time which was awesome!!! but then I realized that paying $35K my first year just wasn't worth it (not including housing, food, transportation, etc.). oh and they also stated that they didn't offer very much aid to first years, which sealed the deal for me

Hey guys. Long time reader, first time poster. I've just always wanted to say that but never could get through on any of the sports radio shows. And, oh yeah, wanted to get TX Tech back to the top of the list.

Do u get an e-mail when tex tech recieves ur placement fee/acceptance letter.

No, but check your application page, they will notify you if they have received your guarantee fee.

PS. I think I know you, if you went to TT interview with me.;)

Yes u do. how come i figured out who u are, and it took u so long. Come on now!!!!!!!! LOL

No, but check your application page, they will notify you if they have received your guarantee fee.

PS. I think I know you, if you went to TT interview with me.;)[/quot

Yes u do. how come i figured out who u are, and it took u so long. Come on now!!!!!!!! LOL

hahaha~~~Methyl Ethyl and I was wondering who you are lately....haha
and she guessed it right~~@@!!:D

You spelled my screen name backwards :(

And yes, KrispharmD, I am who you think I am :D. But my question is, since when did you know????

sorry, obviously I forgot all orgo nomenclature stuff....:D I was wondering the same thing...it may be easier to figure out who I am, but for Ethyl Methyl...how could you know?:idea:

any april interviews out there yet??????????

I knew as soon as I joined SDN. That's the power of per ....... Ha ha ha.

Ok Kris, have you done your background check yet? Or are you gonna delay everything until May, when you hear the final decision from UH?

I would say just go tech...we can study together....the power of UH girls can extend to Tech...:D:D:D:thumbup:

I know who everyone is and everything about them...

anyone creeped out?

Anybody else noticed how the quotes are all messed up?

Maybe it's just user error. Never mind me :)

I know who everyone is and everything about them...

anyone creeped out?

Not unless you show up at my doorstep with your guitar :D In which case, I will call the cops on you.:cool: Then, I will happily send you your "happy pill" while you spend a few days in our psyche ward :smuggrin:

Does anyone know how the review process works for Tech? Like, if you interviewed on April 11, would they review the applicants the next week or in two weeks? And typically, how long do you receive an acceptance letter from the time you interview?

Thanks!

Does anyone know how the review process works for Tech? Like, if you interviewed on April 11, would they review the applicants the next week or in two weeks? And typically, how long do you receive an acceptance letter from the time you interview?

Thanks!

the week after the interview... they review the applicants. then the week after that they extend offers

I just got an email about immunizations, and not being able make an offer until they receive the forms. In case anyone is interested, the email said that they have reviewed all of the March interviewees and re-reviewed the ED applicants and those accepted can check their online status for changes on Friday.

I just got an email about immunizations, and not being able make an offer until they receive the forms. In case anyone is interested, the email said that they have reviewed all of the March interviewees and re-reviewed the ED applicants and those accepted can check their online status for changes on Friday.

I got one too, but it was a generic sounding mass email. It also said that we'd have to wait until after the next two interviews for another review if we didn't get an acceptance.

^^ I believe you will get your acceptance notice soon :D. Turn in those immunization records right away!!!!