TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kirby101101

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I take this II if I already got accepted to Marian and DMU and have 3 MD II? I didn't do too much research on the school so I was wondering if this school has anything worth it that Marian and DMU does not. It's over zoom but Ive already taken a lot of days off works for other things and interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The main thing is that all the rotations are within a 30-40 minute drive. Students from the Western US also have an easier time going home.

If you’ve already been accepted to DMU and Marian, save your days off for the MD interviews you still have.

Should I take this II if I already got accepted to Marian and DMU and have 3 MD II? I didn't do too much research on the school so I was wondering if this school has anything worth it that Marian and DMU does not. It's over zoom but Ive already taken a lot of days off works for other things and interviews.
For the MD II, the saying goes "interview in three, an MD you'll be." unless you are a bad interviewer, but I don't think you are because you already have two DO acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Who has the cheaper tuition? And more importantly do you like Buffets?

• Haha
The main thing is that all the rotations are within a 30-40 minute drive. Students from the Western US also have an easier time going home.

If you’ve already been accepted to DMU and Marian, save your days off for the MD interviews you still have.
From the midwest so both DMU and Marian are a lot closer! Ive visited Vegas and its cool and all but very far from home

Last edited:
Who has the cheaper tuition? And more importantly do you like Buffets?
They are all very similar like all in the ~55k range nothing against TUNCOM just want to be closer to home so I am going to decline the interview. I do love the Las Vegas buffets and music scene but probably not good for my wallet nor my study habits!