TUNCOM vs WCUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benevolent822

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m at a major dilemma. I got an acceptance from both Touro Nevada and William Carey. I loved both schools when I went to interview. I have to make a decision quick because WCUCOM is waiting for my deposit (I have a couple of days to mail it in). But I wanted the almighty opinion of SDN to help me make my decision. I could really use all the advice I can get. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Buffet or barbecue?

In all seriousness, I recommend TUNCOM >>> WCU

Goro ACTUALLY recommending one school over another?! loll

and Plus 1 for TUNCOM over WCUCOM. I don't see a single benefit of choosing WCUCOM over TUNCOM other than personal bias for location if you're close to WCU.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ll be matriculating to TUNCOM so I might be biased here... ;) congratulations btw

Reactions: 1 user
You should look over a few threads in the Medical Students - DO section, could give you some insights on the cons of WCUCOM

Reactions: 1 users
I’m at a major dilemma. I got an acceptance from both Touro Nevada and William Carey. I loved both schools when I went to interview. I have to make a decision quick because WCUCOM is waiting for my deposit (I have a couple of days to mail it in). But I wanted the almighty opinion of SDN to help me make my decision. I could really use all the advice I can get. Thank you so much!
As a graduate of wcu-com, I guess I’ll give a +1 for good old Carey

@Goro why don't you reccomend WCU anymore?
VERY high attrition rates and only a 92% placement rate for their Class of 2018. That means 8% of their grads are now unemployed, NOT doing residency. No SOAP, no scramble, no TRI. This is simply NOT acceptable. I expect they'll be put on probation very soon.

Love the screen name!

Reactions: 2 users
TUNCOM and don't look back.

Reactions: 1 users
TUNCOM, just for the access to all those buffets.

Reactions: 2 users