Tufts MBS 2012-2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey future MBSers,

If you guys are looking for a place just for August, (since most apts in Boston open up in September) feel free to PM me. OR if you want to move to Boston earlier in the summer, please let me know. My place is about 3-5 min walk from hynes convention center t station, comes to about 1550/mo including utilities, and you'll live in a 2 bed apt. I'll give you more info about the place once you PM me. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Just curious what my chances would be. I have 2 BS degrees from UConn in Chem and Bio a MS in Biochemistry. did horrible on the MCAT the first time around, retaking in March but planning to apply with my GRE scores. I have some clinical and research experience but not great. I really think this program will benefit me, would this be a possibility?

I guess I should be more specific. My undergrad GPA was around a 3.2-3.3 my Grad GPA was a 3.5 (I know that doesn't really help with the application tho...)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

still really curious about my post above, really anxious about not getting into any program, I would love some feedback.

Thanks.

Hey Jenny, check out the new thread for 2014-2015. I have pretty similar stats (except I haven't done any grad work yet). Have you applied yet or are you waiting for your GRE scores? Here's to hoping we get in!