Tufts MBS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blvkbonnie

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all! I didn’t see a thread for this cycle so I decided to make one. Anyone else apply?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I don’t think there is one yet but I’m sure it’ll be created soon since more people will be getting their acceptances!! Are you fully decided on attending tufts? I’m deciding between tufts and another program but am leaning towards tufts!
This was my top program since I want to attend Tufts afterwards! I already committed. What other program are you looking into?

I’m deciding between this program and BU MAMS! They’re both extremely similar in terms of location, cost, length, med school acceptance, etc. I’m heavily leaning towards Tufts after hearing about how supportive their whole community is but BU MAMS is a great program too so I don’t want to make a wrong choice! Is there a reason why Tufts is your top med school?
I snooped on here and found that Tufts had a super high matriculation rate for dental school. I was actually planning on applying to BU's OHS program as well but ended up getting my acceptance from Tufts first. But I contacted a couple students who did the MBS program and everyone had great things to say about it and made me excited to apply! One of the dentists I shadowed and worked for is a Tufts alum so I got to hear about the school more. Definitely liked the same thing about having a supportive community and also liked that the program was similar to first year curriculum, so you have an easier first year once you make it to med/dental school. I don't know too much about BU's MAMS but it's a great school so I don't think you can go wrong either way!

Reactions: 1 user
For the MBS application, will they accept personal statements written for Dental School?. I am also a deferred applicant.

Anybody still getting acceptances? I applied end of May and I haven’t heard back yet …

Hello all! I know this thread is old, but I was wondering if there are any current or former MBS students that could help me out with a few questions. TIA!