tucom class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclamendoza

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those of you who have been accepted to tucom class of 2007, please leave a post here to introduce yourself. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I was hoping someone start this thread!!

Zippy

HI all...looks like we have a good class shaping up! We will have to all meet up in person sometime during the summer...maybe over a few cold ones. Good luck to everyone interviewing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you guys trying to make me jealous?? Well, it's working...

My day of reckoning is March 4th, but I will be calling Lynn Huckle every Thursday until then.. maybe someone will cancel or reschedule their interview opening an earlier spot for me....

But until then I prepare and anticipate the possibility that I may get to be a part of what seems to be an awesome bunch of medical students..

If anyone is in the area and available, I have scheduled a dinner at the Chevy's in Vallejo at 830pm this friday. Two TUCOM '07, one TUCOM '05, one member of the inaugural PA/MPH class, and a few applicants will be discussing application stuff (and hopefully strategies to get me) over some chips and dip..

Congrats to all of you!! You all deserve it!

Hoping to join the legion of cool TUCOMers,

Brian Enriquez
[email protected]

See you kids in august! BTW if any locals wanna carpool lemme know. Im in Oakland.

Lee
TUCOM 2007

Our time has finally come...I can't wait to learn OMT and bust it out at the next friend get-together. Plus, I want to show my MD school friends what they are missing!

Although, I did appeal to defer admissions for another year, hence I may be part of TUCOM Class of 2008. I'm just waiting for Dr. Haight to get back to me. I might free up the space Brian (ez073323) may take!

Randy Villanueva
UCD Class of 2001
[email protected]

"inaugural PA/MPH class"?. Wow. TUCOM is all grown up.

save10
tucom04

I, too, will be attending TUCOM in the fall. I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Renee

Well, I guess this is an appropriate place as ever to make my first post.
Greetings to everyone!
Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall. I'll be moving out there in July from Denver.

Ken

Hats off to all of you!

M00se
Class of 2004