Touro - California (TUCOM-CA) Discussion Thread 2012 -2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm wondering if any current students can comments on the "climate" of the student population. Are students generally happy? Is it a work hard and play hard kind of feel? Or are people generally just stressed out all the time? I understand that no matter what, there will be some stress floating in the air because that's what medical school is, but are most people able to achieve that balance?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering if any current students can comments on the "climate" of the student population. Are students generally happy? Is it a work hard and play hard kind of feel? Or are people generally just stressed out all the time? I understand that no matter what, there will be some stress floating in the air because that's what medical school is, but are most people able to achieve that balance?

depends greatly on your class. My class cool meter goes to 11. Lots of camaraderie, lots of awesome and wonderful memories were made during my two years here. I'm sad that it's coming to an end. Time fly by so fast.... :( gona miss the peeps.

I got my 'complete' email on Feb 6th. Still waiting for II. Anyone receive an invite recently? It seems that the date of completion of the application has no correlation to when we receive in II?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone!

Congrats to those that have been accepted!

I was wondering if I can have everyone's input on this:

I was complete Jan 15th, emailed Lynn Feb 26th and received a response stating that my file is still under review. It's April and have not heard from them, should I consider this a rejection or should I keep my hopes up thinking I'll receive an interview invite soon?

Thanks!!

Im a first year and I think that the thing that is really special about Touro is that there is a very tight knit community. There are always things that need to be improved at any school, but I am so genuinely happy at Touro. I really love the people and the community that is fostered. That being said every class has a different personality, but I find that most people are pretty satisfied. Also being in California the weather is great and there are lost of people that go hiking, go into San Francisco for the weekend...yada yada. Vallejo is a little sleepy, but you study most of the time so I dont think most people notice. Anyways I hope that helps!

Hello everyone!

Congrats to those that have been accepted!

I was wondering if I can have everyone's input on this:

I was complete Jan 15th, emailed Lynn Feb 26th and received a response stating that my file is still under review. It's April and have not heard from them, should I consider this a rejection or should I keep my hopes up thinking I'll receive an interview invite soon?

Thanks!!

Email her again!

I had my secondaries in since December and called to double check my status last week. Apparently my file is also still under review =/

I completed my secondaries in December also. I was invited for an interview this past Friday so don't lose hope!

I was complete in September and received an interview invite in March or late Feb, keep waiting.

I think Mr. Davis said the committee meets tomorrow! Good luck everyone.. I'm so nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Mr. Davis said the committee meets tomorrow! Good luck everyone.. I'm so nervous
Has anyone heard back from April 9th or April 16th interviews?

Last edited:
I am surprised that TUCOM c/o 2017 doesn't have a facebook group yet. . nor a SDN class thread. . .what's up with that guys???

I have a house in Vallejo that I used to live in when I was at TUCOM (graduating in June) . . . it is pretty sweet. Hit me up if interested or check out touro student life website (just google it, best place to find housing). It is a 2 bedroom with 2 car garage, ocean view and I completely gutted and renovated it myself.

i interviewed april 9th and got the mail today. accepted but will be relinquishing my spot for those waitlisted, goodluck!

I am surprised that TUCOM c/o 2017 doesn't have a facebook group yet. . nor a SDN class thread. . .what's up with that guys???

I have a house in Vallejo that I used to live in when I was at TUCOM (graduating in June) . . . it is pretty sweet. Hit me up if interested or check out touro student life website (just google it, best place to find housing). It is a 2 bedroom with 2 car garage, ocean view and I completely gutted and renovated it myself.
Congrats on graduating! All the best to you. Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391693367581056/

Hi everyone,

I am interviewing at Touro Univ College of Osteopathic Medicine- CA for the DO program on April 30th. I am already accepted into Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSUCOM).

I really like the CA weather, location near San Francisco, western culture, and also read that TUCOM- CA is ranked 4th amongst osteopathic medical schools (but am not sure by which ranking agency)...

Can some current student guide me as to which school is better and in which ways- TUCOM-CA or MSUCOM?

Also, is anyone interviewing also on April 30th at TUCOM-CA? If so, are you staying at the Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley? In any case, if anyone else is also interviewing at TUCOM on April 30th I would love to meet up and we could explore the area and TUCOM-CA together before and after our interviews. I will be in Vallejo from April 28-May 1, 2013?

Any current TUCOM-CA student available to meet with me and talk to me or allow me to shadow them to their classes for a day (i.e. anytime from April 28th-30th?

I am quite confused as to whether TUCOM-CA is a better choice over MSUCOM....Any input is welcome and would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

If anyone responds to my post, I will be more than happy to connect via cell phone and email and provide this contact information.

Look forward to a response!

I'm a 3rd year at Touro so I can comment on preclinicals and our 3rd year rotations.

Can some current student guide me as to which school is better and in which ways- TUCOM-CA or MSUCOM?

I don't know much about MSUCOM except that they do take some classes during their first two years with the students in the MD program there. MSUCOM has a very good reputation among osteopathic schools and since it's a public school there is more funding there for research. It's also more established since it has been around for about 30 years longer than Touro (1969 vs. 1997). I would imagine that because of this, the clinical rotations are probably more established and at larger hospitals vs. at Touro some students do rotations one-on-one with individual preceptors.

Also MSUCOM is obviously at a larger school with an undergrad campus and many different graduate schools vs. Touro only has like 2,000 students enrolled total and only half of those are actually on campus at any given time so take that into consideration too.

Touro's major strengths are its faculty, its student body, its OMM department, and its global health department.

Hi everyone,

I really like the CA weather, location near San Francisco, western culture, and also read that TUCOM- CA is ranked 4th amongst osteopathic medical schools (but am not sure by which ranking agency)...

There are no rankings for osteopathic medical schools. I'm not sure what rankings you got that from. Sometimes SDN ppl like to rank things but there are no true rankings. However Touro is one of the top 10 medical schools in the country to produce primary care physicians and one of the most competitive (admissions-wise) DO schools.

Yes I would advise that if you have any inclination to do residency in the Bay Area or in California, Touro would be a good choice because we are regionally recognized. If you check out our [post=13962095]match list[/post] from this year you'll see that we match well in California.

Also, is anyone interviewing also on April 30th at TUCOM-CA? If so, are you staying at the Courtyard Vallejo Napa Valley? In any case, if anyone else is also interviewing at TUCOM on April 30th I would love to meet up and we could explore the area and TUCOM-CA together before and after our interviews. I will be in Vallejo from April 28-May 1, 2013?

Any current TUCOM-CA student available to meet with me and talk to me or allow me to shadow them to their classes for a day (i.e. anytime from April 28th-30th?

2nd years are done with classes now; they just finished their last final exam today. But I can fwd you to 1st years who are still taking classes if you'd like to shadow them. The campus is quite small so you only really need a day to shadow a student/check out the facilities. If you PM me I'll be near the campus next week on my rotation in Vallejo so we can talk/meet up if you like.

Any prospective TUCOM-CA students can feel free to PM me for any other questions or concerns too.

If you can forward me to first years at TUCOM CA so I can shadow them I would really appreciate it.

Is it safe to give out contact info via student doctor network?

Hey everyone!

I am interviewing at TUCOM CA for the DO program on April 30th.

I was wondering how I become a member of this group for TUCOM CA DO Class of 2017?

Thanks.

If you can forward me to first years at TUCOM CA so I can shadow them I would really appreciate it.

Is it safe to give out contact info via student doctor network?

You can private message me if you like and I can give you the first years contact info privately so no one else will be able to see it but you.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using SDN Mobile

i interviewed april 9th and got the mail today. accepted but will be relinquishing my spot for those waitlisted, goodluck!
Anyone else relinquish their spot today with the second deposit deadline?

I called a week or so ago and was told that we had till may 15?

I am a little annoyed with this school! I am guessing there will probably be no more interviews, I emailed Lynn 4/12 and she said my app was still under review by admissions comittee best case scenarion i was hoping for an ii by now, but considering how late it is I was expecting for rejection email so that I could come to terms with it. I havn't received event that! What does this mean??? No rejection email no interview invite? :(

I am a little annoyed with this school! I am guessing there will probably be no more interviews, I emailed Lynn 4/12 and she said my app was still under review by admissions comittee best case scenarion i was hoping for an ii by now, but considering how late it is I was expecting for rejection email so that I could come to terms with it. I havn't received event that! What does this mean??? No rejection email no interview invite? :(
Same exact situation here. Got the same response in early April when I emailed them. Chances of an ii aren't 0% in May, and I have heard of students on SDN that have matriculated after a May interview. I'm just worried they forgot about us.

High alternate for me. How long did it take for people to get their official letter from Touro after the unofficial email?

I interviewed a couple of weeks ago and got the acceptance letter earlier this week. I was surprised since I did not interview well, but I can definitely say that compared to the other interviewees, I was much more direct and not as rehearsed. I'm not sure about this school at the moment so I'll have to sit on it for a few more days before I decide whether or not I want to go to Touro.

I would like to get this out for future interviewees. I hope any Touro admins who read this, may attempt to make their interviews and maybe even their school better for the future.

1) Panel interviews suck. If you're going to interview a group of 4-5 of us at a time, we should all be asked the same questions, or there should be more opportunities for us to engage with each other on a topic. Also, I felt I was intruding by hearing some personal details of possible classmates who may have wanted to keep that information private. I also understand the concept of wanting to save time, but I have been to other interviews that were just as effective that were private but 15-20 minutes long.

2) There is too much talk and information about the public health program. That should be moved to the end of the interview day and students who are interested can stay the extra 20-30 minutes. I personally want to go to med school to be a doctor, so I provide medical care with autonomy to people who need it, and I don't think I need an MPH for it.

3) The financial aid rep was good. She seemed to know what she was doing, and very concerned in having us in as little debt as possible. She was honest about our expectations in acquiring loans and scholarships.

4) While hearing about the school, I took as many notes as possible on rotation information, because I've heard that this is where Touro is weak. I asked a few questions on the quality of the rotation sites, especially since the main ones that were listed were NOT in the Bay Area (i.e. Arrowhead Medical Center in Inland Empire, Kaiser in Turlock, UCSF in Fresno, Loma Linda) and at some sites, it is just one student. They didn't try to bring it to our attention, but they did mention that the benefits of being at a non-teaching hospital were that there would be a lack of competition with interns and residents, so we could potentially get more hands-on experience. What they neglected to say is that we may also end up just watching during our clerkship since hospitals don't want to be liable and physicians in a non-teaching hospital don't know how to teach since it's not a common thing for them to do. I think if you are a go-getter, finding your own quality rotations is no big deal. While I could do this, I am just paying too much to have to deal with this on my own. Touro should really work harder to find us new quality rotations in the Bay Area so we don't have to worry about it, instead of complaining that they lost St. Luke. Even if they can only guarantee us rotations in SoCal or somewhere else, they should at least take care of housing. If a rotation is in Turlock or Fresno, they should just buy or rent a house there for students to stay in. I mean, it's Turlock and Fresno, how much is a house there anyway?

5) I was under the impression that Touro is for you if you are the kind of person who takes initiative, but mostly because opportunities aren't abundant.

6) The main draw of this school is if you want to stay in the Bay Area and if you want to do your residency in California.

7) I like the anatomy lab a lot. Of the med schools I've visited, I would say that the smell of this one is barely noticeable. The other med school I'm thinking about had fans in the hallway to dilute the smell of formaldehyde and dead bodies. haha

8) Did you know this is a Jewish school? And that the T and U symbol for the school kinda looks like a menorah? I didn't.

9) Everyone kept mentioning how amazing the faculty was, but I'm skeptical. While there are good faculty, I do not think it's any different from the professors at any other osteopathic school.

I still had a plethora of questions after my interview, and while I think osteopathic physicians deserve more credit and respect, I don't know if Touro is doing a good job in keeping up that reputation. The physicians I know from Touro are excellent, but I worry about the administration and organization of the school.

1) Panel interviews suck. "If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen." Stop complaining, you got an interview. There's a lot of people that would do anything for a spot.

2) There is too much talk and information about the public health program. That should be moved to the end of the interview day and students who are interested can stay the extra 20-30 minutes. I personally want to go to med school to be a doctor, so I provide medical care with autonomy to people who need it, and I don't think I need an MPH for it. I understand that an MPH is not for everyone, but I spoke to a 2nd year who says that many of her peers wish they had done the MPH despite the extra work. I feel bad for you that you seem to be so close-minded. I think you'll miss a lot of opportunities in life by assuming you already know things. Did it really kill you to listen to it?

4) I mean, it's Turlock and Fresno, how much is a house there anyway? I'm from one of these areas, so I'm used to this kind of sarcasm. But please stop judging an area based on its cost of living.

5) I was under the impression that Touro is for you if you are the kind of person who takes initiative, but mostly because opportunities aren't abundant. This is a very ignorant statement without any factual evidence. Touro is close enough to Berkeley, SF, and the East Bay. That's more than can be said for a lot of the rural DO schools, so I don't understand why you're saying there aren't "opportunities" for community outreach, rotations, etc. The Suitcase clinic alone offers more "opportunities" for DO students to practice than a lot of other DO schools I've seen. Please do your research.

8) Did you know this is a Jewish school? And that the T and U symbol for the school kinda looks like a menorah? I didn't. Did you seriously go to the interview without knowing that it's a religiously-affiliated school? :confused:

9) Everyone kept mentioning how amazing the faculty was, but I'm skeptical. While there are good faculty, I do not think it's any different from the professors at any other osteopathic school. You obviously didn't meet/converse with Dr. Glover.

I responded to your opinions in red.

I responded to your opinions in red.

I don't think anything was mentioned about how Turlock and Fresno are the butthole of California, all that was said was that it is cheap to buy a house, no judging was spoken, but I threw that in there for ya :)
Also, I emailed Dr. Glover to have an email conversation and after 5 months or so his secretary asked if he had responded, he had not, she arranged a phone appointment for me to speak with him, he never called. He is a very powerful Osteopath but if I was a student who wanted to get into touch with him and he handled it in this manner, I would be bummed. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions and attack a previous poster, he was simply commenting on HIS/ HER thoughts of the school, it is not a personal attack to you or the University, just for knowledge of others. That is why SDN was made in the first place no?

Last edited:
I don't have anything against Fresno or Turlock and I'm actually from a disadvantaged community with lower-priced housing compared to the Bay Area. I was just saying that Touro should offer some guaranteed housing like other universities do if they can't secure closer rotations. If they bought a foreclosed home that had 4 bedrooms, that would be guaranteeing 8 students that they have somewhere to live. If a house is 200K, and a down payment is 20%, that's 40K or one student's annual tuition. If they invested in having us pay a small amount of rent to help pay the mortgage, they could easily own a house in a decade. They don't need to do it everywhere they have rotations, but anywhere they always have students like Fresno would be a smart move. As medical students, I know we're all going to be stressed and it would be nice if the university could offer us support.

As for the MPH, you're right, it didn't kill me to listen to it, but I also think that as future physicians, we should already be aware of global health issues, and to practice internationally, we don't need an MPH to understand that sometimes the root of poor health is often poverty and inaccessibility to things like clean water. I just can't justify spending an additional 20K or sacrificing two summers, when I already know what kind of physician I want to be. My issue was that during the interview, I was so ready to go ahead and learn about the actual DO program at Touro and not this thing I see as "extra."

Also, I completely overlooked the Jewish thing, which is why I wrote it. It wasn't something that's important to the quality of the school, nor was it in the secondary, and students at Touro hardly mention it. I would say that I do like the chamber room between the anatomy lab and the hallway, because I think it will always remind us to respect the people who donated their bodies to help out education.

As for the bit on the faculty, my point is that there are good teachers everywhere, and that the ones at Touro are just as good as any other school, so that should not be why you choose to go here over another school. I'm skeptical that the professors here are thaaat much more amazing than a professor at Western or PCOM or somewhere else.

I apologize if I offended anyone, but I just wanted to give my opinion of the school. Touro is not a bad school, but I do think that it could be more supportive with its students.

I also wanted to clarify on the panel interview part. While you may not have anything too private to discuss, what if there are issues that are more complicated that come up? Do you really want to tell people that your family was homeless or about being a victim of sexual assault in front of people who could be your future classmates? While these examples did not come up in my interview, there were definitely some touchy topics that I thought were a little too much for me, as a stranger, to know about my fellow interviewee, but may be important to talk about as an influence for wanting to be a physician.

When I was in high school, I worked at a soup kitchen, and I remember once serving food to a classmate and how she couldn't look me in the eye as I slopped some grayish meat with gravy onto her plate. I'll never forget that, and if there's anything I want for future interviewees, is to keep them as dignified as possible. A lot of personal things come up, and while people may be okay with some higher up faculty to know, they may not want me to know. Maybe I'm too sensitive to that, but that's honestly the main reason why I think a private interview is better.

Hi. I am a 3rd year at Touro also in the MPH program. I read wingardium's review of his/her interview and think a lot of their concerns are warranted... I'm not going to comment on all of them but here are my thoughts on a few:

1) Panel interviews suck.

As far as sharing intimate details of their life during panel interviews, I don't think applicants would do this outright unless they were comfortable. I think for this you have to trust the individual's judgment. They would not reveal things that they are uncomfortable with other interviewees knowing. I think this problem can be easily side-stepped by such an applicant by saying something like "As you may have read in my application, I..." and giving a broad but not detailed sense of the subject. If it was relevant enough a experience for them to be mentioning it in the interview, it's probably going to be in their personal statement/application and the interviewers will have looked over that.

2) There is too much talk and information about the public health program. That should be moved to the end of the interview day and students who are interested can stay the extra 20-30 minutes. I personally want to go to med school to be a doctor, so I provide medical care with autonomy to people who need it, and I don't think I need an MPH for it.

There is a lot more to public health than simply recognizing "that sometimes the root of poor health is often poverty and inaccessibility to things like clean water." In fact there is a lot of overlap between what you learn in medical school and what MPH coursework teaches you. I excel on the public health/preventive aspects of my DO coursework and on board exams b/c of my public health background. I am leaps and bounds ahead of many of my classmates in terms of research/study/program design and data analysis b/c of it.

The reason why they have the MPH talk during the interview is mainly to increase enrollment/grow the public health program. It's also to get the word out to interviewees who might not be familiar with what public health is and how and MPH could benefit them. You can think of it as more beneficial to those interviewees who haven't quite figured out "what kind of doctor they want to be."

What they neglected to say is that we may also end up just watching during our clerkship since hospitals don't want to be liable and physicians in a non-teaching hospital don't know how to teach since it's not a common thing for them to do.

I don't think I've ever heard either of these being an issue on rotations from my classmates.

Even if they can only guarantee us rotations in SoCal or somewhere else, they should at least take care of housing. If a rotation is in Turlock or Fresno, they should just buy or rent a house there for students to stay in. I mean, it's Turlock and Fresno, how much is a house there anyway?

The problem with rotation sites is that they are not always stable. Meaning they change year to year. It wouldn't make sense for Touro to buy property if there is no guarantee that they'll still have rotations there 5, 10 years from now. I do think Touro can place more emphasis and effort on getting more quality Bay Area rotation sites for its students though.

Loma Linda is not a core site btw...

9) Everyone kept mentioning how amazing the faculty was, but I'm skeptical. While there are good faculty, I do not think it's any different from the professors at any other osteopathic school.

The main draw of the faculty is the closeness they have with the students. You may be right that Touro faculty may not be any better than other schools (however our OMM dept is definitely top-notch). Last week a COM student passed away unexpectedly. The whole campus, professors and students, came together to put on a candlelight memorial service in his honor within just a few days. There were eulogies from several professors about this student because they knew him so well! Touro really does have a family environment with regard to its students/faculty.

I still had a plethora of questions after my interview, and while I think osteopathic physicians deserve more credit and respect, I don't know if Touro is doing a good job in keeping up that reputation. The physicians I know from Touro are excellent, but I worry about the administration and organization of the school.

Not sure where this is coming from. Sure there are problems with how the school is run; I think that can be said about any school. But how that reflects on the credit/respect of osteopathic physicians.... you're losing me there.

Judging from your posts alone it would seem that you also interviewed at schools like Western and PCOM? I think you'll find that the experience in terms of quality of education at Touro is pretty much the same as at Western. I can't speak for PCOM though. Touro is a relatively young school (established 1997) so it's definitely still got some growing to do.

Anyway I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have about our school. :)

Hi. I am a 3rd year at Touro also in the MPH program. I read wingardium's review of his/her interview and think a lot of their concerns are warranted... I'm not going to comment on all of them but here are my thoughts on a few:

As far as sharing intimate details of their life during panel interviews, I don't think applicants would do this outright unless they were comfortable. I think for this you have to trust the individual's judgment. They would not reveal things that they are uncomfortable with other interviewees knowing. I think this problem can be easily side-stepped by such an applicant by saying something like "As you may have read in my application, I..." and giving a broad but not detailed sense of the subject. If it was relevant enough a experience for them to be mentioning it in the interview, it's probably going to be in their personal statement/application and the interviewers will have looked over that.

There is a lot more to public health than simply recognizing "that sometimes the root of poor health is often poverty and inaccessibility to things like clean water." In fact there is a lot of overlap between what you learn in medical school and what MPH coursework teaches you. I excel on the public health/preventive aspects of my DO coursework and on board exams b/c of my public health background. I am leaps and bounds ahead of many of my classmates in terms of research/study/program design and data analysis b/c of it.

The reason why they have the MPH talk during the interview is mainly to increase enrollment/grow the public health program. It's also to get the word out to interviewees who might not be familiar with what public health is and how and MPH could benefit them. You can think of it as more beneficial to those interviewees who haven't quite figured out "what kind of doctor they want to be."

I don't think I've ever heard either of these being an issue on rotations from my classmates.

The problem with rotation sites is that they are not always stable. Meaning they change year to year. It wouldn't make sense for Touro to buy property if there is no guarantee that they'll still have rotations there 5, 10 years from now. I do think Touro can place more emphasis and effort on getting more quality Bay Area rotation sites for its students though.

Loma Linda is not a core site btw...

The main draw of the faculty is the closeness they have with the students. You may be right that Touro faculty may not be any better than other schools (however our OMM dept is definitely top-notch). Last week a COM student passed away unexpectedly. The whole campus, professors and students, came together to put on a candlelight memorial service in his honor within just a few days. There were eulogies from several professors about this student because they knew him so well! Touro really does have a family environment with regard to its students/faculty.

Not sure where this is coming from. Sure there are problems with how the school is run; I think that can be said about any school. But how that reflects on the credit/respect of osteopathic physicians.... you're losing me there.

Judging from your posts alone it would seem that you also interviewed at schools like Western and PCOM? I think you'll find that the experience in terms of quality of education at Touro is pretty much the same as at Western. I can't speak for PCOM though. Touro is a relatively young school (established 1997) so it's definitely still got some growing to do.

Anyway I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have about our school. :)

Very sorry to hear about your classmate. That service sounds beautiful :)

Anyone relinquish their spot today with the second deposit deadline?

Last edited:
I got an ii for touro on may 28th. i'm pretty nervous about the panel format. I also know I am most likely interviewing for a waitlist spot

I got an ii for touro on may 28th. i'm pretty nervous about the panel format. I also know I am most likely interviewing for a waitlist spot

Not true buddy. From the students I have communicated with, Touro has spots for ya if you are interviewing, even if it is late. This is also around the time they interview the AMPH students and they hold spots for those kids in the incoming class. Their seat or yours? You decide :) best of luck

Not true buddy. From the students I have communicated with, Touro has spots for ya if you are interviewing, even if it is late. This is also around the time they interview the AMPH students and they hold spots for those kids in the incoming class. Their seat or yours? You decide :) best of luck
You just made my day :)

There is at least 1 seat available for acceptance for the last interviews. I know panel format sounds nerve-racking but don't worry, remember that they're just trying to get to know you better

Does anyone have the most recent list of Core rotation sites for 3rd year? thx

Anyone know the update regarding alternate lists? How many have been accepted and paid the deposit and also how many turned down the acceptance? When do they start pulling people off the alternate list? How many are on each of the alternate list tiers: high, mid, low? About how many people got pulled off each of the alternate list tiers in the past? I hate the unknown!!! ahhhhh.

As far as I know they won't start taking people off alternate lists until the last interview groups which should be about next Friday. I was looking at last year's thread and seems like a lot of movement occurred mid June and early July. I would also not trust the Number of people in the c/o 2017 FB group because a lot of them may be incoming 2nd years or 3rd years.

Keep your head up!!! I'm in the same boat too hopefully we'll hear some great news in the next month!!

I was accepted to the masters programs at both the NY and CA campuses. I currently live in Boston, so New York just "makes sense." Also the guaranteed admission (dependent on GPA) really pushes me toward NY. Can you help me think of reasons why I would want to go to Touro in CA?

Does anyone have a curriculum for the CA program? I had some trouble finding it online.