There's a fedex package on my desk...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heybrother

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I get to work today at like 7am. No one else is there. There's a Fedex box on my desk. I've been waiting for some orthotics to arrive so I open it.

Inside I see a book...

1669156804629.png

And nothing else. I'm like - well - I'm f&*(ed. This book probably is full of Anthrax or Fentanyl. Must have botched the wrong person's bunion.

Inside the cover is the following note:

1669157052553.png

Happy Thanksgiving!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
So I get to work today at like 7am. No one else is there. There's a Fedex box on my desk. I've been waiting for some orthotics to arrive so I open it.

Inside I see a book...

View attachment 362354
And nothing else. I'm like - well - I'm f&*(ed. This book probably is full of Anthrax or Fentanyl. Must have botched the wrong person's bunion.

Inside the cover is the following note:

View attachment 362355

Happy Thanksgiving!
So what exactly were you missing out on and how many graphs have you applied?

Everything you need to know is in the Personal Power series many years ago... the other Robbins stuff since has just been fluff and re-tread.

The Money book was horrible and 500 pages of basic index fund common sense.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Where's the QR code?!?!

Reactions: 1 user
Is there such a thing as troll Fedex packages/letters? Jfc, including Tony Robbins in that package is truly the icing on the cake—grift baby grift

Reactions: 1 user
Is there such a thing as troll Fedex packages/letters? Jfc, including Tony Robbins in that package is truly the icing on the cake—grift baby grift
Yes, when I saw Tony Robbins name there truly was disgust on my face. My dad used to be into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
On a side note... anybody here received boxes of Dr. Scholl's sample products? Like ranging from creams to orthotics and cold sprays.
No letters, nothing. Just pure sample products. A bunch of them.
I hope this is not some kinda billing scam.

On a side note... anybody here received boxes of Dr. Scholl's sample products? Like ranging from creams to orthotics and cold sprays.
No letters, nothing. Just pure sample products. A bunch of them.
I hope this is not some kinda billing scam.
If I had samples of Dr. Scholl's products I'd show them to patients as examples of what not to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users