The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was scrolling through SDN just now, and I was like "wow, SDN is DEAD". Oh... it's 2:30 am. That's why.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
The best part about not eating anything all day (forgot my wallet at home :( ) is that when you get home and have a big glass of your favourite beer you feel pretty darn good after.

Now time to see how the beer-driven studying goes. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There really is nothing like coming home after being gone for a couple days!
I...may have accidentally locked my roommate out. Didn't realized I'd locked the deadbolt (don't even remember locking the door). I leave my phone on silent, plus I went to bed super early and passed /out/.

Woke up to 9 missed calls and two texts. She apparently had to spend the night at someone else's house. Oops? :oops:

I am going to watch Netflix in my rabbit room if anyone wants to come join!

(Thinking Leverage, maybe? Or NCIS?)

Link is here! | Rabbit

Reactions: 1 users
I...may have accidentally locked my roommate out. Didn't realized I'd locked the deadbolt (don't even remember locking the door). I leave my phone on silent, plus I went to bed super early and passed /out/.

Woke up to 9 missed calls and two texts. She apparently had to spend the night at someone else's house. Oops? :oops:
Oh nooooooo. That's terrible!!!

@nohika and @cdoconn - much success!
Finished the quilt (almost)! Just don't have a needle with an eye large enough to do my hand ties :(
Once I do though, won't be long before it's on the way to @LadyOtheFarm :)
I know I wasn't on rabbit, but YAYYYYYY for being (basically) done with the quilt!!!! (Ps you should post the finished quilt once it's completely doneeee, I wanna see ittt:p)

Members don't see this ad :)
I know I wasn't on rabbit, but YAYYYYYY for being (basically) done with the quilt!!!! (Ps you should post the finished quilt once it's completely doneeee, I wanna see ittt:p)
Maybe I'm waiting for it to get to LoTF first :p The only pics she's seen are the base layer on 3 of the blocks

I just wanted to share that with you guys, because seriously, I couldn't think of anyone who would appreciate it more.

Reactions: 6 users
Soooo had another super weird dream last night. In my dream, SDN decided to take the professional approach and banned all GIF usage on their website. So naturally we were taking it really hard but @SkiOtter was taking it the hardest. She was having full on withdrawal symptoms and then died from withdrawal from not being able to share GIFs on SDN. So yeah... wanted y'all to experience that!

Reactions: 6 users
Also, I don't know who is a musical fan and who is a P!ATD fan, but Brendon Urie is gonna be Charlie in Kinky Boots on Broadway this Summer!!!!! :biglove::biglove:

Reactions: 4 users
Soooo had another super weird dream last night. In my dream, SDN decided to take the professional approach and banned all GIF usage on their website. So naturally we were taking it really hard but @SkiOtter was taking it the hardest. She was having full on withdrawal symptoms and then died from withdrawal from not being able to share GIFs on SDN. So yeah... wanted y'all to experience that!
Much more interesting than me being suffocated by a combination of my thyroid and cat

Also, I don't know who is a musical fan and who is a P!ATD fan, but Brendon Urie is gonna be Charlie in Kinky Boots on Broadway this Summer!!!!! :biglove::biglove:
I never had a real interest in this show but that sounds like he would make the show real interesting

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 users
YOU NEVER SAID IT WAS A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HAD.

535cadde5c18699589f9297e7305cba7.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Update: I got very little done today, but I watched the entire first season of Leverage. Very very good!
I found out that Leverage was on Netflix 2 weeks before finals, and that's probably why I didn't know anything on my Spanish final. Regrets? Not really. :p

Hey watering hole what sup.
The ceiling!

jk

I have switched 3DS games to Tales of the Abyss. Also, I took Important Things to my new apartment, including 2 cans of black beans, a can of pineapple (crushed), a bag of 3DS games, two bags from Bath and Bodyworks...oh, and a bunch of Ziplocs. OH and yakisoba sauce, tonkatsu sauce, and kewpie mayonnaise. And curry. And korean sweet cinnamon punch.

I hoard weird stuff in my car, okay?!

It's my birthday and while I know I have gotten acknowledged on FB by many of you, I demand at least one here.

You may begin.

(Seriously, my birthday was always forgotten when I was growing up, so I try to harass friends about it now that I wear big girl panties. And while I have been slacking on my SDN obligations, you guys are still friends and I love you, so hence I bug you. Out of love.)

Reactions: 11 users
It's my birthday and while I know I have gotten acknowledged on FB by many of you, I demand at least one here.

You may begin.

(Seriously, my birthday was always forgotten when I was growing up, so I try to harass friends about it now that I wear big girl panties. And while I have been slacking on my SDN obligations, you guys are still friends and I love you, so hence I bug you. Out of love.)
HAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAaaaAAAaaAAaAAAAaYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

75a246c5d3c17aeb19c36bed164aaa04.jpg

You may begin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy bday lotf!!

Some of you guys are more theatre-y than me. Chicago is coming to our area... love the music and movie, but I've heard from a friend the actual musical (he saw it on Broadway) is really sparse and not that fantastic. Opinions?

Happy bday lotf!!

Some of you guys are more theatre-y than me. Chicago is coming to our area... love the music and movie, but I've heard from a friend the actual musical (he saw it on Broadway) is really sparse and not that fantastic. Opinions?
**********lynch trilt's friend**********

Lies like this indicate Wolfy behavior.

Happy birthday LoTF!!!!!

You may begin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON HERE TOO EVEN THOUGH ITS TECHNICALLY THE DAY AFTERRRRR!!!!!:love:

But I wasn't up when you posted this so its okay

Happy Birthday lotf! I was going to post on your FB yesterday but I didn't want you to be like "Who the hell is this person?" and creep you out :p

tenor.gif