The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow! Your training is failing! We trained you to respond much faster than this!:rofl:

This is what happens when @finnickthedog and @Caiter92 start slacking! :laugh::laugh:

I only trained him to respond to me.
But honestly I think he's untrainable.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's always so satisfying to go back to my original avatar after a WW game. I feel like I'm coming home. <3

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Omg who are you?
I'm you, in a more corrupted, egg form.

evil-kermit-the-frog-meme-dark-side.jpg

It's always so satisfying to go back to my original avatar after a WW game. I feel like I'm coming home. <3
I've been too lazy to change mine back after the vet clinic game. The original picture of Snowball that I had is only on my personal computer, which I don't use very often anymore.

Reactions: 1 user
If you're trying to not be the bitingly sarcastic one who responds in equally sarcastic gifs, well then I don't want to know you anymore!
I never said I was going to stop being who I am, just that I was trying to make it more difficult for anyone to give an accurate description of me to the authorities

Reactions: 4 users
I never said I was going to stop being who I am, just that I was trying to make it more difficult for anyone to give an accurate description of me to the authorities
Ahhh is that because of the 40 mysterious Amazon return boxes or because of your new entryway light fixture? :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
I don't remember what my original avatar was...
I did have Randall Flagg for a good long time but generally I just have cute wildlife

Watching stuff in Trilt's room, Tucker and Dale in like 10ish minutes?
| Rabbit

Ooooo what season were you watching (meaning is it kate, ziva or bishop)
Kate! I haven't gotten to Ziva yet because I haven't brought myself to watch the end of season 2... I've watched everything but that final episode (in the first two seasons).

Kate! I haven't gotten to Ziva yet because I haven't brought myself to watch the end of season 2... I've watched everything but that final episode (in the first two seasons).
Ahhhhhh you should though. I've watched its entirety on Netflix and you may get testy eyed but it's worth it
ahhhhhh you should though. I did get teary eyed but still loved it

testy eyed
My phone hates me. Did not mean to say the same thing twice. Maybe I should just refrain from posting. Won't bother to edit. Y'all already know I'm crazy

I just need to write a 900 word paper and I can go to bed. 900 words, that's a few pages. And yet I would still rather chew my own leg off rather than do it. This is not a pleasant time of semester for me.
:boom:

I just need to write a 900 word paper and I can go to bed. 900 words, that's a few pages. And yet I would still rather chew my own leg off rather than do it. This is not a pleasant time of semester for me.
:boom:
I'd write it for you, but I can't guarantee it would be a coherent 900 words.
post-6096-Ron-Swanson-typewriter-Im-goin-bMqw.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Got sidetracked while looking back through the posts with everyone's favorite albums, saw a post about ABC family's HP marathons, and realized that while I was home over spring break I didn't steal the DVDs to bring back with me :mad::grumpy:

Reactions: 1 users
I have a strong aversion to nicholas sparks movies since the time I was supposed to be seeing Cabin in the Woods and we "mistakenly" ended up at a showing of The Lucky One.

Still grumpy at mi madre for that.

Reactions: 6 users
Drinking games in my rabbit. Also bad bad horror movies
| Rabbit

Rick and Morty, water drinking games in my room.
| Rabbit