The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know @Filly Bay recently acquired plasma, and has sperm. I'm not sure what else she has. I think @WildZoo has sperm too?

I have a neuron too!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I feel so dumb though :p
(And doubly so because I could have been enjoying this band all this time if I had only known)
I couldn't name a single Beatles song until I was probably 14 or 15. :p I'm very forgiving of band misidentification snafus

Reactions: 1 user
I couldn't name a single Beatles song until I was probably 14 or 15. :p I'm very forgiving of band misidentification snafus
:rofl::rofl::rofl: The only reason I could was my Mom was a huge Beatles fan and played all of their CDs on repeat until I was 10-12!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just bought this set of plush lungs to feel better about the fact that my real lungs aren't doing correct things. I'm definitely making wise financial decisions, right? :laugh::laugh:

View attachment 217329
I just got my wife a uterus, to make up for her just getting hers removed.
My daughter keeps hugging it saying " I love her" and sounding out u-ter-us

Reactions: 5 users
:rofl::rofl::rofl: The only reason I could was my Mom was a huge Beatles fan and played all of their CDs on repeat until I was 10-12!
Let's see, my dad listened exclusively to one Meatloaf album and one James Blunt album, and my mom like Dixie Chicks and Sugarland.

the first CD I ever listened to was P!nk's Missundastood, and I listened only to that album for I think three years. After that I listened to the Powerpuff Girl's movie soundtrack (which is awesome by the way, I still listen to it :p) and I think eventually listened to Where Is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas.

At some point after I was well into middle school I got really into the Gorillaz and my musical taste has benefited from it lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like a trip to the hospital is in store for me tomorrow. :( I might be breathing micrscopically better, but it hurts sooooo badly to breathe, and I'm not getting better in the long run.
I hope you get better!! <3

I'll kill you with words! They're sharp and also hurt people's feelings a lot!
Do it, I dare ya.

Then I won't have to take this parasit exam. Though it will be sad to have spent most of my last day studying for it.

Do it, I dare ya.

Then I won't have to take this parasit exam. Though it will be sad to have spent most of my last day studying for it.
Excuse you. I clearly called dibz on dying first. You can't take that away from me!!!

Do it, I dare ya.

The cure is written in code and the key is the correct answers to your parasitology exam. I've already arranged for the hearse to come get you at 5

Reactions: 2 users
I haven't dreamed since I started the original bronchitis medication on the 22nd. It makes me sad. I need more dreams.
Antidepressants make me dream every night. You're free to have some of those...

Drugs killed the dreams you dreamed
@cdoconn

latest

Reactions: 4 users