***The Official WesternU Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi y'all! I interviewed 2/3 and got the call of acceptance this morning at 10:30am PST!! Most likely attending!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey, what did the AADSAS status change too upon acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they've called everyone accepted yet? Still waiting....:(

Reactions: 1 user
I wasn’t... I’m still waiting to hear back

I just called. They’re sending out acceptances this week and they should continue to send out more in the next couple of weeks as people start declining admission.
Anxiety is on a whole other lvl right now

Reactions: 6 users
I just called. They’re sending out acceptances this week and they should continue to send out more in the next couple of weeks as people start declining admission.
Anxiety is on a whole other lvl right now
You're the real hero

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also accepted yesterday and interviewed 2/3 !

Hey guys just checked the portal. New update = Alternate list

Reactions: 2 users
Joined the Alternate fam as well

does westernU have an alternate as well as a waitlist? or just an alternate list?

Just checked my status, I’m on alternate list. Is this considered the waitlist?

I believe it is the waitlist because they said they will also send rejections if I remember correctly.

My status is still as submitted and I interview 2/3 as well. Anyone know what that could mean?

Will the acceptances from this point on be off the alt list?

Accepted!!! Does anyone know how long we have to accept the admissions offer and pay the deposit?
Also do we have a facebook page for the class of 2022?

Accepted!!! Does anyone know how long we have to accept the admissions offer and pay the deposit?
I looked at the book they gave us at the interview, it says 15 days after acceptance. I got the call on the 13th so 28th.

Reactions: 1 users

Congrats! Did you get accepted right away or off the alternate list?

Thanks, right away, not off the alternate list.

Are they still calling for acceptances? I've checked my status online and it just says "submitted"

I haven't been formally rejected yet. Does this mean a silent rejection? Are they done interviewing?

I just declined my spot at WesternU. Good luck to all of you!

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys, for alternates do we have to put down a deposit? I vaguely remember Admissions talking about it after the interviews

Hey waitlist fam! I contacted admissions and was told that they are waiting for deposits which are due on the 28th and after that would be when the committee starts reviewing again. Hang tight and be patient guys :] unlike my anxious ass lol

Hey waitlist fam! I contacted admissions and was told that they are waiting for deposits which are due on the 28th and after that would be when the committee starts reviewing again. Hang tight and be patient guys :] unlike my anxious ass lol
You da real mvp

Status
Not open for further replies.