***The Official WesternU Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you waitlisted, did your status on aasda just switch to wait listed?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just called Western. They said that if they decide to send out any more acceptances, they will either do it tomorrow or next Friday

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard back from the Feb 17th interview yet?

Last edited:
Got accepted yesterday!!! Off waitlist! I interviewed on February 3rd

Hopefully some movement will happen soon for lots of people here :) Forgot to post that I declined my seat! Good luck to everyone! :highfive: It was fun meeting lots of you on interview day :)

Emailed the school today and found out the class is full... :(

Emailed the school today and found out the class is full... :(
Its okay fam . We can all be sad together. Pray for a large series of acceptances that eventually lead to people dropping their seats at western lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Class is full as in every seat has paid their deposit?
Didn't ask that specific question, was just inquiring if there would be anymore acceptances coming up and was advised that the class was full.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn't ask that specific question, was just inquiring if there would be anymore acceptances coming up and was advised that the class was full.

Second deposit is not until 4/15. Class is full but not until after second deposit is due. Given that many schools send out acceptance until May or even after. Stay positive!!!

Second deposit is not until 4/15. Class is full but not until after second deposit is due. Given that many schools send out acceptance until May or even after. Stay positive!!!
Thanks...I am, I just hope people don't wait until April 15th to drop their seat if they do not plan on attending.

Reactions: 2 users
This sdn support group though :] lol I found out there is a preview day this Saturday. Any thoughts? I personally don't think attending it would do much for us :/

This sdn support group though :] lol I found out there is a preview day this Saturday. Any thoughts? I personally don't think attending it would do much for us :/
I've been to I think 5 preview days, still got waitlisted lolz

anyone else get the continued interest email?

I officially declined my offer this afternoon - good luck to you all!

Hey guys, long time member, was on the waitlist for this school, got the call of acceptance today! SAVED! Good luck to everyone, never give up

Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys, long time member, was on the waitlist for this school, got the call of acceptance today! SAVED! Good luck to everyone, never give up
congrats to you !!!!!

Congrats! Do you plan on attending or have you been given other offers?

I will be attending :)

Reactions: 3 users
I will be dropping me seat for the class of 2022. I hope someone who needs the seat gets it!

Any new updates for anyone? Do we think the waitlist will move more next week after April 15th?

I sure hope so...I have been so anxious
I feel your pain guys. Judging from the pass forums people do get off the waitlist after the 15th, but the numbers vary. I have a couple friends who are current students and they told me about 20 students in the FB page are current students. Wish I had better news for you guys :[

Is that in the 2022 FB page?

oh no I meant to say its kind of good news haha if you do the math there are about 9 possible empty spots after April 15 if no more students from the upcoming class join the page!

I haven't heard anything yet either..
Just called admissions. They haven't been told anything at the moment. They guestimated that maybe they would send out acceptances at the end of the week or next week but I wouldn't think too much of it.

Just called admissions. They haven't been told anything at the moment. They guestimated that maybe they would send out acceptances at the end of the week or next week but I wouldn't think too much of it.
Thanks for calling, I just received a response to an email I sent explaining the same thing. I wonder how it all works, hopefully we will hear more this week.

I also called on April 17th and got the same answer as @imastudent

I know I shouldn’t think too much into this, but now I’m really concerned about how many spots they actually have left open.

I want to say since we didn’t hear anything by now, that there SEEMS to be a lack of urgency to fill their class- ASSUMING that they don’t have too many more seats to fill?
I feel if they had 7-10 seats open up after Sunday, they would have been quick to make those acceptance calls by now.

Again, these are just my assumptions and thinking... (I’m also slightly going insane at the moment, this wait has been rough...so there’s that)

I also called on April 17th and got the same answer as @imastudent

I know I shouldn’t think too much into this, but now I’m really concerned about how many spots they actually have left open.

I want to say since we didn’t hear anything by now, that there SEEMS to be a lack of urgency to fill their class- ASSUMING that they don’t have too many more seats to fill?
I feel if they had 7-10 seats open up after Sunday, they would have been quick to make those acceptance calls by now.

Again, these are just my assumptions and thinking... (I’m also slightly going insane at the moment, this wait has been rough...so there’s that)
Same boat ⛵!! God has a plan for our lives.

Maybe late sdners aren't getting any love this cycle :[ lol

Maybe late sdners aren't getting any love this cycle :[ lol

Yeah idk... I get the same feeling. I wish they would just tell us straight what day they will make calls. This way, we won’t have to get our hopes up everyday. Last year they called on the 18th... this year I expected latest the 19th, but here we are- radio silence.

Called again. They said they know there were acceptances this week but not sure how many more, or if any next week.
Sorry, wish I had something better to tell you all.

Called again. They said they know there were acceptances this week but not sure how many more, or if any next week.
Sorry, wish I had something better to tell you all.
Thanks for finding out fam :] Really appreciate it. Not trying to sound like a downer, but I guess I'll see you guys application next cycle :]. Be strong guys! Be proud that you all got this far! And don't give up on your dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.