****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone received any electronic emails to sign? I haven't received any emails except the Dec 1 one asking us to create an account and pay deposit.

Anyone received any electronic emails to sign? I haven't received any emails except the Dec 1 one asking us to create an account and pay deposit.
Once you pay the deposit you will get an email with further instructions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know the likelihood of acceptance for the Post-Dec interviews? is there a difference between OOS and IS for this?

Does anyone received an email saying that all prerequisites need to be completed before May 1?
My school's semester won't end till mid-May and I'm wondering if they'd give an extension till then....all I have left is English and sociology :(

Does anyone received an email saying that all prerequisites need to be completed before May 1?
My school's semester won't end till mid-May and I'm wondering if they'd give an extension till then....all I have left is English and sociology :(
My school also ends Mid May. I'm sure this happens all the time.

Does anyone know how the parking situation is near the dental school? I'm looking at places to live and was wondering if I should rule out anything that is beyond walking distance.

Does anyone know how the parking situation is near the dental school? I'm looking at places to live and was wondering if I should rule out anything that is beyond walking distance.

Parking is relatively rough, but the Ann Arbor bus system and the UM bus system are both really reliable and free to students so if you get on the bus line it isn't bad at all!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don't rule out places beyond walking distance. You can easily take the bus system to campus for free.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My school also ends Mid May. I'm sure this happens all the time.
Super late reply, but I have the same problem since my school doesn't get out until mid May. When I got the email about it, Lyn Yenkel said I could send them unofficial scores on May 1st and then just send them the official ones when they come out :)

So one post dec interview is on Jan 20th. When is the next one?

I am guessing the next one would be on 27, the next Friday. Last year they interviewed on 1/22 and 1/29, both Fridays. Just guess.

Does anyone know how many acceptances UMich sent out Dec 1st

Looks like there's been a few post December interviews, but are these exclusively for IS or have there been OOS interviews too?
No - I am OOS and I got one post-december

So i called and the 2nd post dec interview is on 27th jan. Those who interviewed here can you please tell me how many days before were you notified abt the interview? Thanks

Idk about rejections but me along with one other Michigan resident I know got the "hold for grades" email a while back. Anyone else?

So i called and the 2nd post dec interview is on 27th jan. Those who interviewed here can you please tell me how many days before were you notified abt the interview? Thanks
Did you ask/did they mention if interviews have been given out for this last day yet?

I applied in June and haven't heard anything- no interview, rejection or e-mail to hold for Fall grades. I'm wondering if that lack of news is indicative of a rejection? How common is the email about hold for Fall grades?

Reactions: 2 users
same here
I applied in June and haven't heard anything- no interview, rejection or e-mail to hold for Fall grades. I'm wondering if that lack of news is indicative of a rejection? How common is the email about hold for Fall grades?

Interview invitation!!! Jan 20th. God is great!! :)

Anyone have tips for the MMI interview? I've had one at a previous school and it didn't go too well.

Anyone have tips for the MMI interview? I've had one at a previous school and it didn't go too well.

Make sure you're comfortable responding to questions (mostly ethical) in a timely manner with 29 other people talking around you. You'll give an answer, and it will most likely lead to a conversation. It's not as bad as it seems!

Has anyone found a place to live btw?

I'm going to be living at Woodbury Gardens, it's a little further away but they are on the bus line and it's a pretty nice complex. I just wanted to be a little further away because I'm bringing my puppy so there's more room for him.

I'm going to be living at Woodbury Gardens, it's a little further away but they are on the bus line and it's a pretty nice complex. I just wanted to be a little further away because I'm bringing my puppy so there's more room for him.

Are you living alone or with a roommate? What is your rent ?

Any upperclassmen here, have advice on whether to live alone or with a roommate your first year?

Make sure you're comfortable responding to questions (mostly ethical) in a timely manner with 29 other people talking around you. You'll give an answer, and it will most likely lead to a conversation. It's not as bad as it seems!
Thanks! Do you remember if we have time to formulate a response after reading the question or just jump straight into the conversation?

Thanks! Do you remember if we have time to formulate a response after reading the question or just jump straight into the conversation?

You have as much time as you want (up to 8 mins total). But I'd suggest thinking of what you want to say quickly since the whole thing is 8 mins.

I'm living by myself, and the one bedrooms were between $1200-$1400 depending on how updated they are.

I'm trying to find studios or one bedrooms (want to live alone), they're somewhere between 800-1000. But I can't visit the places until February :(

I'm trying to find studios or one bedrooms (want to live alone), they're somewhere between 800-1000. But I can't visit the places until February :(

You can try rentlinx.com, a lot of the older landlords post on there with some of the cheaper options.

Hey guys, just called them since I haven't heard from them since August and they said they only have two more dates for January and those are the last two dates for interviews.

Hoping to hear from them soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.