University of Michigan Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I'm an OOS applicant, and I applied in mid-June! I forgot to confirm my interview date, and now it's getting pushed back to January 😅😅

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was wondering if anyones status has changed on ADEA or have heard back recently. My status has been the same for over a month now and it still says received/application complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
May you share what dates they offered for the January slots? Hoping to hear from them soon. Good luck on your interview, I hope it goes great!
I'm an OOS applicant, and I applied in mid-June! I forgot to confirm my interview date, and now it's getting pushed back to January 😅

Are interview invites still going to be going out, or are they done with invites for the cycle?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted around 10 am! I interviewed in mid-November as well!

Is there a facebook group for admitted students? Haven't seen a link anywhere

Reactions: 3 users
I interviewed but didn’t hear anything from them 12/15, no rejection no waitlist. Is that normal? Should I contact to express my interest or wait til their next round of acceptances?

I interviewed but didn’t hear anything from them 12/15, no rejection no waitlist. Is that normal? Should I contact to express my interest or wait til their next round of acceptances?
If I remember correctly, they mentioned that if you didn't hear this past Thursday, you would hear about acceptance/waitlist/rejection in late January or early February.

If I remember correctly, they mentioned that if you didn't hear this past Thursday, you would hear about acceptance/waitlist/rejection in late January or early February.
Did they mention if they would be conducting/sending out any more invites for interviews in January?

Has anyone heard back on January interviews?

They sent out interview invites for January interviews yesterday

i think they already sent january invite?
I called on Monday Jan 9, and they said there’s one more interview and that spots are still being filled. They believe last interview is a week from today. Asked if they’d send email to students that don’t get invited to an interview, they said “I believe so.”

I interviewed in October but have not heard anything yet. My application portal still says "invited for interview". Is anyone having similar problem or should I email the admission dept.?

They are going to make admission, waitlist, and rejection decisions in the first few days of February

What were your stats? I had a lower DAT with a 19 and a gpa of a 3.5 but I’m assistant and will have a masters degree in April with around a 3.75 gpa

Denied. No interview. OOS. Notified yesterday. AADSAS updated yesterday.

Also denied oos with no interview. 4.0 GPA, 22 DAT, worked at a dental office, several leadership positions, and plenty of extracurriculars/volunteering