Texas A&M College of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

If you don’t mind me asking what is your stats?
4.0 GPA (both science and overall), 23 AA
Was a DA ~3 years and did various volunteering whenever I could.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current D1 at TAMSOD. Congrats to those receiving acceptances and for those who haven't yet just hold on! I know some of my classmates were accepted pretty close to the beginning of the semester. You've done the work, time for the hardest part.. waiting

Msg me once you've been accepted and decide on joining TAMSOD and I can share the link to the FB group.

Please send a screenshot of your acceptance email as well, thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if they are done with the second round of offers?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I attended the interview on Jan 24th, and they said some offers would be sent after Feb 15th. Did anybody receive any acceptance after Feb 15th?

are we able to ask the admissions committee where we stand on the waitlist?

are we able to ask the admissions committee where we stand on the waitlist?
you can ask, but don't expect them to tell you
i'm not sure i've ever heard of any school disclosing that...

I attended the interview on Jan 24th, and they said some offers would be sent after Feb 15th. Did anybody receive any acceptance after Feb 15th?
I did not, but I was told offers would be sent out in mid-February and late February. So I'm guessing the rest of the offers would be sent out the last week of February.

I emailed Janet Pledger and she stated that there are still a few open spots in the class, but they are waiting until the end of the Spring Semester to make more offers. She also stated that anyone who was interviewed is still under consideration for future acceptances.

I emailed Janet Pledger and she stated that there are still a few open spots in the class, but they are waiting until the end of the Spring Semester to make more offers. She also stated that anyone who was interviewed is still under consideration for future acceptances.
Yup don't give up. Some of us got accepted in June

Interviewed: January 31st
Waitlisted: March 26th
Accepted: Yesterday, April 9th at 11:05am

Reactions: 2 users