****The Official Louisville Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed 11/20. A week later, I got a thank you letter from UoL with short signed messages from the faculty I interviewed with. Last night shortly after midnight EST I got acceptance emails followed by a phone call.

Pretty much same for me. Im OOS and interviewed 9/27 and got the letters from the interviewers a week later. Then got the acceptance email followed by a phone call around 12:15am last night. I love the phone call aspect, its more personable. Something I love about ULSD!!! Congrats Chino_487!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Next to be contacted.....

Members don't see this ad :)
For all that interviewed, keep your head up. According to ADEA's book...

57 of 81 in-state received offers - 70.4%
233 of 286 o-state received offers - 81.5%

Dec.1st is only the initial offers - ~40 IS/80 OS
If you interviewed before Dec. 1st but were placed on NTBC list, I would say there's a very good chance you'll still be accepted

Reactions: 5 users
Out of state applicant.
Interviewed: 9/11
DAT/PAT: 23/23
GPA: 3.65

Torn between Louisville and VCU.

Does anyone know when/if they give out scholarships?

Does anyone know when/if they give out scholarships?

I got an email the next day at 10:30 am. I know about others that found out later in the day. It was an email from their finincial aid officer.

I got an email the next day at 10:30 am. I know about others that found out later in the day. It was an email from their finincial aid officer.

If your comfortable, do you mind summarizing what it said? also are you OOS?

If your comfortable, do you mind summarizing what it said? also are you OOS?

The subject line said "Scholarship Offer"
Then the body said the ULSD admissions committee has chosen you to receive a scholarship in the amount of x. This scholarship is offered to outstanding students and is applied to tuition costs."

Anyone else get the active applicant email?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What is that?

It’s an email that’s asks whether you still want to be considered for this cycle. It’s for those that didn’t get interviews. Did you have an interview?

Waitlisted . So frustrating, its like a soft rejection with just enough hope to keep you refreshing none stop. Im going to apply for 9 month masters just incase.....

I just got an email this morning asking if I was still interested in being considered (I'm assuming it was sent out due to multiple applicants already getting multiple acceptances). Considering that I so far only got two interviews and am waitlisted at both, I said yes lol. Best of luck to everyone, seems like there is still hope for us!

My friends just received this email so I'll tell you all what I told them. I would I assume that the active applicant email is targeting those of you not yet interviewed to gauge what your interest is in the school, considering it is post 12/1 and many have already received offers elsewhere. It may be a way to help them narrow down the crowd of applicants! I would say that email can be taken as good news for those not accepted anywhere else and still looking for an acceptance. If that's you, definitely reply Yes!

Reactions: 1 users
It’s an email that’s asks whether you still want to be considered for this cycle. It’s for those that didn’t get interviews. Did you have an interview?
No. I just got it though. Replied yes.

I got the interested email, replied yes very soon after and my status changed from Received/App Complete to Under Review. Hoping it really is Under Review now and hear back soon.

Also got the email asking if I want to be placed on the active applicant list. Got a response from admissions this morning that I'm now placed on the list. Status on AADSAS also changed to under review.

Last edited:
Also got the email asking if I want to be placed on the active applicant list. Got a response from admissions this morning that I'm not placed on the list. Status on AADSAS also changed to under review.

“Not” placed on the list?

Also got the email asking if I want to be placed on the active applicant list. Got a response from admissions this morning that I'm now placed on the list. Status on AADSAS also changed to under review.
What email address did they email you from?

Anyone know if January 1 new offers will go out or do they go out on a rolling bases as people differ there spots....?

Sent my declined offer email today. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know how many more interview dates are available now?

Does anyone know if Louisville has sent out any rejections yet?

I'm in-state and waitlisted at Louisville. Really hoping I get in and more anxious now than Dec 1st. Anyone know how big the list is?

Does anyone know if uofl sends physical letter of acceptance? It would be nice to have a physical copy :D

I'm in-state and waitlisted at Louisville. Really hoping I get in and more anxious now than Dec 1st. Anyone know how big the list is?
I don't know big the list is, but I know for IS students there are different list for regions/counties.

I got an invitation to interview in January! : D

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an interview here in January!! This is one of my top schools!! :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.