****The Official Louisville Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have been interviewed what are the most common questions they ask?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #3
MO resident
9 years of healthcare experience and a non-trad student
SGPA 3.3 OGPA 3.4
19AA/19PAT/19TS/19QR/21RC/none below 17
Interview date is 11/20. I got the notification on 11/1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have been interviewed what are the most common questions they ask?

There are two interviews that are very conversational. Your first interviewer has your application file and all your information, the second one does not. Don't stress out though--Louisville was very friendly and from what I heard from others that day, they all had good interview experiences as well. Just prepare yourself like you would for any other interview (ie. why dentistry, pros/cons of dentistry, strengths and weaknesses, tell me about yourself...), but don't be surprised if you don't get asked that many questions. Best of luck!

Sounds like pre-December invites are all out. I sent my app in kind of late so for me it's a waiting game now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

Interview #3
MO resident
SGPA 3.3 OGPA 3.4
Congrats! When did you submit your app?

I've applied , received email after additional money received saying that my app is complete now ... that was 8/28. Nothing since then. Has anyone else been waiting awhile? I'm OOS but heard they are OOS friendly... Hoping my chances are good.
GPA 3.8 GPAs 3.87
21/22/22 AA/TS/PAT
I applied June 3rd and haven't heard anything either...

Interview #3
MO resident
SGPA 3.3 OGPA 3.4
Congrats and Best of luck. I am a non-tradition student as well and interviewed on 11/6, 9 years Health care experience also. fairly similar stats on DAT but 3.6 OGPA and 3.8 SGPA. Interview is straight forward. relax and you will do well. They really just want to get to meet you and make sure you are sociable

Congrats and Best of luck. I am a non-tradition student as well and interviewed on 11/6, 9 years Health care experience also. fairly similar stats on DAT but 3.6 OGPA and 3.8 SGPA. Interview is straight forward. relax and you will do well. They really just want to get to meet you and make sure you are sociable
Thanks a lot. The sociable part isn’t something I’m worried about, I’m more worried about my numbers since I know they are average to below average. I just hope my potential comes through. Congratulations on your interview as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a lot. The sociable part isn’t something I’m worried about, I’m more worried about my numbers since I know they are average to below average. I just hope my potential comes through. Congratulations on your interview as well.
If you got an interview, your number does not matter anymore. Believe me. They knew that before requesting you come for interview. They may ask you a question or about a grade or something you did not do well on but it is really just to hear your response. Own up to it and turn it into a + and why you think you have learnt from it.

Can anyone who has went through the interview process at Louisville give a brief overview of their experience along with any additional advice?

Can anyone who has went through the interview process at Louisville give a brief overview of their experience along with any additional advice?
There were 30+ at my interview too. They split you into two groups alphabetically: one group tours the school, while the other interviews. You all meet back up for lunch and stay for a few more presentations. Overall, great experience.

It was super chill. The interviews were conversational. Mine lasted about 20 mins each. I had my open file interview first followed by the closed file interview. We also spoke with a D3 or D4 student during lunch. Have questions prepared to ask them.

You should explore the city, before or after the interview! Overall it was a great experience and and the D3/4 students give a great perspective of the school.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody receive a letter in the mail thanking them for the interview and a little message from their interviewers?

Oh it was recent! Don’t worry maybe you’ll get something better than a letter, maybe you’ll get an acceptance

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Possibly. December 1 is around the corner

They send the thank you notes to everyone they interview, so yours is in the mail. I'm sure the holiday has made snail mail even slower.

They send the thank you notes to everyone they interview, so yours is in the mail. I'm sure the holiday has made snail mail even slower.
But it does combine my two favorite things, the holidays and positive affirmation to fulfill my undying need for reinforcement and recognition... anyway, good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 4 users
Anybody heard ANYTHING? I'm going nuts over here

They are calling now! Got a call 10min ago! Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call, and an email.

Adsas status was changed to "check back dec. 1" right before the email was sent

Where is the class of 2022?! Check your e-mails if you haven’t gotten a call yet. I received the e-mail first!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Just got my acceptance email! Good luck everyone!

Also got the email!
It's been a long road to get this far...

Reactions: 3 users
1 AM over there right now and they still there to call everyone. Love them!!!!

Anybody get accepted from 11/20 interview date? Wondering if we were too late for the first batch....

Anybody get accepted from 11/20 interview date? Wondering if we were too late for the first batch....

I interviewed 11/20. A week later, I got a thank you letter from UoL with short signed messages from the faculty I interviewed with. Last night shortly after midnight EST I got acceptance emails followed by a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.