****The Official Louisville Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone from Florida receive an invite yet? I applied but haven't received an invite, was wondering if how selective they were for out of state applicants

Pretty sure it's 60 to 40 OOS so very out of state friendly

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #2

School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 8/31/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
Residency: GA
sGPA: 3.65
oGPA: 3.76
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/Any below 17): 21/21/20/23/none

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if pre-dec interviews are still available?

Anyone that interviewed here, how is it? Any tips?

It was probably the most laid back interview I had. I even felt like my first interviewer said almost as much as I did in 15 min. Very conversational :)

I've applied , received email after additional money received saying that my app is complete now ... that was 8/28. Nothing since then. Has anyone else been waiting awhile? I'm OOS but heard they are OOS friendly... Hoping my chances are good.
GPA 3.8 GPAs 3.87
21/22/22 AA/TS/PAT

I've applied , received email after additional money received saying that my app is complete now ... that was 8/28. Nothing since then. Has anyone else been waiting awhile? I'm OOS but heard they are OOS friendly... Hoping my chances are good.
GPA 3.8 GPAs 3.87
21/22/22 AA/TS/PAT

Same boat, got that email 8/30. Also OOS with similar stats...haven't heard a peep.

Reactions: 1 users
GPA 3.8 GPAs 3.87
21/22/22 AA/TS/PAT
Same...I got the confirmation email even earlier than you guys on 8/9 and still nothing.

GPA 3.8 GPAs 3.87
21/22/22 AA/TS/PAT

I submitted 8/6 and I still haven't heard anything. My stats are lower tho 3.19 GPA 3.17 sGPA 22 AA; 23 TS; 22 PAT

Hi everyone I am considering applying to this school but I feel that It's probably too late in the game. Do I have a chance?
Residency: FL
sGPA: 3.22
oGPA: 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/Any below 17): 19/19/21/23/none

Hi everyone I am considering applying to this school but I feel that It's probably too late in the game. Do I have a chance?
sGPA: 3.22
oGPA: 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/Any below 17): 19/19/21/23/none

To be frank your stats are slightly below the averages they showed us during the interview but that doesn't mean you have no chance. However this is pretty darn late in the cycle. Good luck whichever you choose though :)

I got the application complete/going under review by admissions email. For those of you with emails, how long did it take to hear back after you got this email?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would really really like to hear back from this school.... Guess I must continue to practice my patience... :shrug:

I got the application complete/going under review by admissions email. For those of you with emails, how long did it take to hear back after you got this email?
I meant interviews, not emails haha

Interview #1!

Just had my interview here on Monday 9/25! I submitted my application at the end of July and received the invite to interview on 9/13 via email.
I am out of state and my stats are
GPA: 3.64
sGPA: 3.64
BCP GPA: 3.73
DAT: 23/24/20/23/23/21/26/23 AA/PAT/QR/RC/BIO/GC/ORG/TS

In regards to how the interview went, it was super laid back and all of the people there were very engaging and genuine. Conversations flowed nicely and nothing seemed forced (that goes for in the interview and outside of the interview). No reason to stress yourself out too much about it, just go in relaxed and you all will do great!

For those who have already interviewed, how many people were there on your interview day? Thanks!

I submitted everything July 13th and am now just receiving an application complete email. Is this normal for this school or should I call the school over this?

I submitted everything July 13th and am now just receiving an application complete email. Is this normal for this school or should I call the school over this?
I submitted everything at the very end of July and I got that email August 9...so I think something is up with yours.

I got the same thing and I submitted my application in July as well.

Anyone heard about an interview recently?

For those who have already interviewed, how many people were there on your interview day? Thanks!

There were 30+ at my interview too. They split you into two groups alphabetically: one group tours the school, while the other interviews. You all meet back up for lunch and stay for a few more presentations. Overall, great experience. I was impressed by the derby city.

I had the same thing happen to me. I submitted in July but just got the Application Complete email today. My stats are pretty good (20AA, 3.78 gpa, 3.64 sGPA) so I guess they are just now getting to it.

I had the same thing happen to me. I submitted in July but just got the Application Complete email today. My stats are pretty good (20AA, 3.78 gpa, 3.64 sGPA) so I guess they are just now getting to it.
What exactly did the email say?

I submitted my application early June. My status says Application Complete and has been that way for 2 months. OOS, AA 22/ GPA 4.0, sGPA 4.0. Still waiting....

I submitted my application early June. My status says Application Complete and has been that way for 2 months. OOS, AA 22/ GPA 4.0, sGPA 4.0. Still waiting....

Those are great stats! Congrats. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. UofL really values interest in the school. So, if you attended any of their info sessions virtual or in person, I think that should help.

Those are great stats! Congrats. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. UofL really values interest in the school. So, if you attended any of their info sessions virtual or in person, I think that should help.
Thanks. Unfortunantly I didn't attend either.

Just got the dental news email. Gotta super excited/nervous for a second haha

Reactions: 22 users
Anyone interviewing Nov 13th?

3.44 cGPA, 3.33 sGPA 21/21/21/24 AA/TS/PA/QR
FL Resident Any interviews with comparable stats....?
Starting to lose hope lol

3.44 cGPA, 3.33 sGPA 21/21/21/24 AA/TS/PA/QR
FL Resident Any interviews with comparable stats....?
Starting to lose hope lol
I got similar stats, just with a higher GPA and I'm also a FL resident. No interview invite either. :(

Any news on interviews? Would love to hear from this school soon!

Just got the dental news email. Gotta super excited/nervous for a second haha
I got the same thing, got excited and it’s their newsletter and I’m now on their list. You think they might wait until they invite me to an interview...still waiting..

I got the same thing, got excited and it’s their newsletter and I’m now on their list. You think they might wait until they invite me to an interview...still waiting..
What list?

Interview oct 23rd.

Tx resident, went to highschool in KY.

3.3/3.3gpa
20/20/21/22
aa/ts/pat/read
Biochem major
Fee paid 7/31

Reactions: 2 users
Interview oct 23rd.

Tx resident, went to highschool in KY.

3.3/3.3gpa
20/20/21/22
aa/ts/pat/read
Biochem major
Fee paid 7/31

Congrats!! When did they notify you of your interview?

Hey guys, does anyone know if Louisville is still giving out interviews for Nov and Dec??? The school looks amazing, I would love to go!

Wish you guys best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Not me, but I know some people that received an interview Invite yesterday. Keep your heads up!
I applied , have good stats but have not received invite yet.
any more invites sent out?

Interview #2

School: University of Louisville
Notification Date: 10/25/17
Method of Notification: E-mail
sGPA: 3.33
oGPA: 3.44
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/QR/Any below 17): 21/21/21/24/none

Interview #2