The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

got an interview invite! Jan 23 :)
Me too! See you there. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interview offered on Jan. 23... I was interested originally, but after getting into my state school, is there really a reason to go to this interview?

Interview offered on Jan. 23... I was interested originally, but after getting into my state school, is there really a reason to go to this interview?

In my opinion, no.

Members don't see this ad :)
Turned down my acceptance!
Interviewed early October.
OOS

3.6 GPA, 24 AA

Good luck to those still waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know how many acceptance they send out dec 1st? I know the class size is 120, but I'm assuming they will send out more than that to fill the class because people will be turning down acceptance here. Do you think they send more than 120 on dec 1st?

I'm guessing they wouldn't send more than 120 on December 1st- I'm not entirely sure, but I'm basing this solely on the fact that they offer quite a bit of post December interviews to qualified applicants. So I would assume that in order to give them an equal opportunity for admission, they offer 120 or less acceptances on the first. Just my guess though!
Yeah I checked last year stats, and they interviewed 332 oos and send out around 204 acceptance. I'm hoping most of those acceptance come after dec 1st because i'm on the waiting list as an oos.

Has anyone that was waitlisted been contacted/removed from the waitlist?

Me neither. Hopefully they will notify soon. Last year on this date someone posted they was accepted from the waiting list.

I was told they sent out second round of acceptance on jan 3rd. Now the only thing i have to look forward to is football :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't know how the process work, but someone told me they already send out the second round. i guess they start doing a rolling admission now when a seat open up.

Has anyone received an acceptance off the waiting list?

for those who interviewed yesterday, did they say how long it would take for you to hear back?

for those who interviewed yesterday, did they say how long it would take for you to hear back?

They said that we could hear back as early as today and as late as June

If someone get accepted in june, how are those students suppose to pay for tuition? Are they expecting students to pay out of pocket because i assume it will be hard to get all the necessary loans process in time.

If someone get accepted in june, how are those students suppose to pay for tuition? Are they expecting students to pay out of pocket because i assume it will be hard to get all the necessary loans process in time.

For other schools, there are some people who are taken off the waitlist 1 week before classes start in August, so it's definitely possible.

For other schools, there are some people who are taken off the waitlist 1 week before classes start in August, so it's definitely possible.
I was speaking specifically about louisville. They told me they taken student off the waiting list a day before classes start in july before. If you get accepted that late for louisville, are you responsible to come up with tuition payment all at once? It would be impossible to get your student loan process if you get accepted that late.

I was speaking specifically about louisville. They told me they taken student off the waiting list a day before classes start in july before. If you get accepted that late for louisville, are you responsible to come up with tuition payment all at once? It would be impossible to get your student loan process if you get accepted that late.

I would call admissions and ask them to direct you to their financial aid officer about it

Next to be contacted. Interviewed on Monday.

Reactions: 2 users
Same. They basically told us this is what would happen.

22 AA, 22 TS, 21 PAT, 3.72 oGPA, 3.6 sGPA

Did they elaborate on why? Are they waiting to evaluate the entire wait list pool?

Same. They basically told us this is what would happen.

22 AA, 22 TS, 21 PAT, 3.72 oGPA, 3.6 sGPA
Im sure you'll get in somewhere with those stats. Im surprise you didnt get a interview much earlier.

Did they elaborate on why? Are they waiting to evaluate the entire wait list pool?

They said they had a strong response to the first batch of acceptances.

Im sure you'll get in somewhere with those stats. Im surprise you didnt get a interview much earlier.

Thanks! I applied late, around October so that's probably why. I've been accepted at some other schools, but Louisville is close to home and a good program so I'm still pretty interested in it.

They said they had a strong response to the first batch of acceptances.

Thanks! I applied late, around October so that's probably why. I've been accepted at some other schools, but Louisville is close to home and a good program so I'm still pretty interested in it.

Oh man.. strong response.
I will be interviewed on Jan/23. I guess I will have a slim chance

Oh man.. strong response.
I will be interviewed on Jan/23. I guess I will have a slim chance

Based on past history they accept more than the 120 spots available, each cycle is unpredictable so the number the accept may change. You got an interview so they are obviously interested. Go and rock your interview on the 23rd, you never know what can happen!!

From what im heard, they put everybody that interview postdec on the ntbc list. So even if you had the perfect interview, dont take it personal. Just the way their process work.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a feeling they will give out more acceptances tomorrow or next week at the latest.

i think they'll send some this week since the admissions committee met today after our interviews were done

Rejected now interview.

Mostly posted cause, email said interviews are done for this cycle

Does any one have any information about the acceptance? Is the class saturated by now?

No idea. I'm still on the next to be contacted list

When did you interview? How do you think you did on your interview? DO you mind sharing your stats?

OOS. 3.9 oGPA and sGPA. 22 AA and 23 TS and 21 PAT

When did you interview? How do you think you did on your interview? DO you mind sharing your stats?

OOS. 3.9 oGPA and sGPA. 22 AA and 23 TS and 21 PAT

Jan 9th I think. I think my interview went really well! Same DAT as you, but average GPA.

I do remember at my interview they said that pretty much everyone at the interview would be put on the next to be contacted list no matter what. I haven't heard of any acceptances from my interview group so I'm assuming that's exactly what they did

Accepted on the 1st of December

DAT: AA 22|TS 21|Bio 20|GC 21|OC 26|QR 22|PAT 19|RC 20
oGPA: 3.47 sGPA: 3.4