The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Accepted :) anyone answer the call? I was too nervous lol.

She called me late last night and I definitely did!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am on the next to be contacted list! Congratulations to all who were accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a facebook group for the class of 2021?

Edit: nvm found it lol

Reactions: 1 user
Next to be contacted
What do you mean by "Next to be contacted"

I got an email asking if I want to remain in consideration. Is that the same thing or did you get something different?

I got that email too. Do you know if they have sent out any rejections yet?

I got that email too. Do you know if they have sent out any rejections yet?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Do they send out rejections or just put everyone on the waitlist?

What do you mean by "Next to be contacted"

I got an email asking if I want to remain in consideration. Is that the same thing or did you get something different?

The email stated that I've been placed in the NTBC pool, but I did have to reply with a yes to let them know I was still interested in being actively considered for admission.

I just got the email asking if I still wanted to be considered as well. I've never heard of a school doing that. Does anyone know what this means? Good sign? Bad sign? Nothing to fret over?

I just got the email asking if I still wanted to be considered as well. I've never heard of a school doing that. Does anyone know what this means? Good sign? Bad sign? Nothing to fret over?
I just got the same email.

Im assuming good/they want to weed out people when they are sending out interview invites again... I got the same thing from CASE WesternU

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got that email and also from CASE western... buckling down for more waiting. :diebanana:

For those of you that replied "yes" to that email, did you get any form of confirmation that they got the email? I replied but have yet to hear anything else.

I replied immediately on friday and just got the confirmation email today

I also got the confirmation today

What did the email say?

Thank you for your response. You will remain under consideration for an offer of admission. The admission process is not over on December 1. In past years, many applicants have been admitted in the latter part of the cycle from the "next" list. The next list is unranked and applicants on the list will be re-evaluated as new offers are made.

Applicants on the next list should:

• Add new grades to their application through the academic update feature in AADSAS
  • Continue to complete courses and degrees
IF SELECTED, you will be notified through an emailed letter of acceptance.

Best wishes for your success,

University of Louisville School of Dentistry Admissions Office

Any advice for what I should do? I responded as soon as I got it on 12/2, but haven't received that yet.

Does anybody know if this school actually sends out post Dec interviews or are they just trolling with all these emails?

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

I saw quite a bit in last years thread

For someone undecided on if I would want to specialize after dental school, can anyone talk about Louisville's specialization rate or the breakdown of where a class goes after graduation?

wait is this email for people who have interviewed? i have not interviewed and have not received any emails?

wait is this email for people who have interviewed? i have not interviewed and have not received any emails?
I have not interviewed yet, but I received the following:

Dear _____,

Thank you for your application to the University of Louisville's DMD program. While we realize your status may have changed recently, if you wish to remain an active ULSD applicant, please reply to this email with "YES" by Monday, December 5, 2016.

Best wishes for your success and GO CARDS!

ULSD Admissions

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone been accepted recently? Basically if you were waitlisted at midnight on Dec 1st and replied with a "YES", how long after that did they call/email you to let you know you were accepted?

Anyone have any idea what it would mean if we didn't interview and never got any email...?

Louisville is very big on building relationships with them prior to applying. If you never visited them/attended an info session etc. then even with good stats it will be harder to get an interview with them.

Sorry but this is just not true and may just be your personal experience. I have never been to this school before and got an interview. 3.4 gpa and 19 on the DAT. There are a lot of factors but I personally would not say that visiting them before the interview is important and I got in.

Sorry but this is just not true and may just be your personal experience. I have never been to this school before and got an interview. 3.4 gpa and 19 on the DAT. There are a lot of factors but I personally would not say that visiting them before the interview is important and I got in.

lol this was told to me by the admissions committee. Of course you can still get in without visiting them but you're going to increase your chances massively if you do visit them. They literally keep track of everyone who visits/comes to one of their info sessions.

Just got an interview invite about an hour ago. Sweet baby Jesus

Reactions: 6 users
Do you guys mind sharing stats with me? I haven't recieved an interview yet.

3.79 GPA (both) DAT (AA/TS/PAT): 21/21/21

Has anyone that's been accepted have their background check cleared by the school yet?

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

got an interview invite! Jan 23 :)

Reactions: 2 users
Interview invite for Jan 9th!

Reactions: 2 users
I got my first interview invite! Jan. 9:soexcited: