University of Louisville Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ah okay! Thanks! Hopefully, we receive it soon!
You guys in the GroupMe? I had the same issue but mine came back finally.

Members don't see this ad.

You guys in the GroupMe? I had the same issue but mine came back finally.
No, I’m not! They said 2-3 weeks after authorizing/completing the background check we should receive everything?

No, I’m not! They said 2-3 weeks after authorizing/completing the background check we should receive everything?
Oh im sorry, are you talking about receiving your report from certiphi? Or UL confirming they've received ur background check? When I called over there last week they told me they wouldnt be contacting us until after the new year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh im sorry, are you talking about receiving your report from certiphi? Or UL confirming they've received ur background check? When I called over there last week they told me they wouldnt be contacting us until after the new year.
More so confirming that UL received my background check! If they aren’t contacting us until after I guess there’s no point in waiting!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone,
I got this email today I attached the screenshots! Anyone else get it? So the class is full but they think some spots will open up? It’s kinda confusing

Attachments

• 35D46628-E1F1-4A26-9F37-80D5C9940655.png
    35D46628-E1F1-4A26-9F37-80D5C9940655.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 274
  • 9631C226-C525-43C5-9A23-E6F8BD7F1ACC.png
    9631C226-C525-43C5-9A23-E6F8BD7F1ACC.png
    266.5 KB · Views: 277
Hey everyone,
I got this email today I attached the screenshots! Anyone else get it? So the class is full but they think some spots will open up? It’s kinda confusing
Probably because they know some people might be interviewing post dec with other schools and may forfeit their position if accepted somewhere else

Got the same email….have you heard any more from them?

Has anyone received a scholarship offer yet?

Got the same email….have you heard any more from them?
I emailed them “yes” and they responded saying That my app will continue to be under consideration lol

Members don't see this ad :)
No updates here. In the email, they had interview dates for Feb 1st and 8th. Did they send out invites for the Feb1st date?

Did everyone who hasn’t opted out of admissions for UofL receive the “continued for future interview consideration”
Email?

I know Louisville had to postpone the Feb 1st interview date to the 8th. So unless they combined the students interviewing in one day, they might host another interview day. At the interview they said waitlisted applicants would most likely hear back around late march/april as that's when there's the most waitlist movement.

I know Louisville had to postpone the Feb 1st interview date to the 8th. So unless they combined the students interviewing in one day, they might host another interview day. At the interview they said waitlisted applicants would most likely hear back around late march/april as that's when there's the most waitlist movement.
I interviewed on the 15th!

One of the toughest decisions I had to make but I will be giving up my seat/deposit since I got an in-state offer. I'm glad it will go to someone else and bring such good news! I really love this institution and all it stands for, they truly care about their students enough to write physical thank you letters post-interviews! Good luck to everyone!!

Good luck to everyone! I received an offer on the phone this morning at 10am CST. I’m OOS and will be accepting the offer

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! Did you contact admissions to inquire about your waitlist status? When were you waitlisted and interviewed?
No, I never contacted them. They contacted me about an hour before they called just to make sure I was still interested. I interviewed on Feb. 8th and was waitlisted the day after.

Did anyone else receive an email today asking if they were still an active applicant?

Reactions: 1 users