The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Have any other strong applicants (I've had 8 total interviews) heard absolutely nothing from Louisville? Its truly one of my top choices and I've gotten a lot of other invites EXCEPT this one. Starting to get bummed the closer we get to Dec 1. My app was submitted and completed early June

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have any other strong applicants (I've had 8 total interviews) heard absolutely nothing from Louisville? Its truly one of my top choices and I've gotten a lot of other invites EXCEPT this one. Starting to get bummed the closer we get to Dec 1. My app was submitted and completed early June
When do they stop giving interviews?

I'm in the same boat as you. App was also complete in June

Members don't see this ad :)

Same. I am convinced they don't think I actually want to go there so they didn't invite me. Maybe that is me being arrogant but I just can't think of any other reason why I couldn't at least get an interview.

I know they have two separate interviews, but are both of these interviews back to back? And are they both one on one with a faculty member?
Thanks!

I know they have two separate interviews, but are both of these interviews back to back? And are they both one on one with a faculty member?
Thanks!

Yes and yes. I had maybe 3-5 minutes break in between.

Yup. Except my app was complete 9/21. I've gotten invites to other places .. not this and I am above their avg metrics. Oh well lol a truly unpredictable process.

I haven't heard either. i have it as Received/Complete App.

Same. I am convinced they don't think I actually want to go there so they didn't invite me. Maybe that is me being arrogant but I just can't think of any other reason why I couldn't at least get an interview.

Ok it makes me feel a lot better knowing that other strong applicants have only heard silence.

Ok it makes me feel a lot better knowing that other strong applicants have only heard silence.

Louisville is very big on building relationships with them prior to applying. If you never visited them/attended an info session etc. then even with good stats it will be harder to get an interview with them.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Louisville is very big on building relationships with them prior to applying. If you never visited them/attended an info session etc. then even with good stats it will be harder to get an interview with them.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wish I had known that before applying lol

Reactions: 1 users
have they started sending post-dec interview invite yet?
Emailed them to check on my status and the response said they will be interviewing through February. I haven't heard of any dates past December.

They are done interviewing until January I think. That's what they said at the interview yesterday. Best of luck you all! Interviews were straight forward with no tricky questions. Just typical ones you'd find online if you looked up dental interview questions.

They are done interviewing until January I think. That's what they said at the interview yesterday. Best of luck you all! Interviews were straight forward with no tricky questions. Just typical ones you'd find online if you looked up dental interview questions.

Are you saying no Feb interview?
Do you know at this point all interview spots are filled?

Are you saying no Feb interview?
Do you know at this point all interview spots are filled?
I meant it's over until January which is when they will send out more I believe for post December interviews but won't be until January I think

Did anybody that interviewed here have their status changed on aadsas, or does it still say "invited for interview"

Does anyone have an idea about how much the advanced tuition deposit to hold your spot is after being accepted?

Thanks!
Interviews are back to back, but not necessarily both with a faculty member. I had two faculty members interview me, but there were others that had one D4 student for one of their two interviews

Does anyone have an idea about how much the advanced tuition deposit to hold your spot is after being accepted?

It's either $1000 or $1500. Crying on the inside just thinking about it

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone who interviewed at UoL have your status changed from "Invited to Interview" to "....(Something else)..."?

Acceptance!!!!!!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted!!

"Next to be contacted" but will be declining! Good luck to all!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!!!! I was in love with this school and finally my dream came through. Good luck to everyone else!!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!!!

If I don't hear from my in-state school, I'll be seeing you guys next summer. And honestly, I kind of hope I don't. I absolutely loved Louisville!

Accepted :) anyone answer the call? I was too nervous lol.

Reactions: 2 users