The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whatever I'm screwed anyways. I'm not cut out for these games

Members don't see this ad :)
Because you just said that character names mean nothing at this point!!

I think she meant your own name.

I'm pretty sure I defended myself earlier. Have an ability. Haven't used it. It's during day time. I'm from LK 2. I'm minor but have an ability which is why I was originally wary of Lyra at the beginning as a more prominent role I thought would have an ability. But I'm over that now. Dvmd and others are super aggressive about getting people to post lists and stuff. Can't quote well because I'm on my phone. I opened a pm with zen today. Not much has been said because zen is busy. Cheat is now being weird. People originally were suspicious of me because I was absent. Now I'm not absent and trying to post non-fluffiness. Still sketchy? Idk. That's all I got.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I think you just need a buddy for the next one. You game to play again with a buddy?

Yes.. I mean I told the mods what I was thinking about doing and they gave no help so I just went ahead and did it

Perty sure I was the only one voting for you, and I unlynched. But yeah, probably screwed tonight.
No, I moved my vote there after she made it seem like she didn't know who she had protected, which sounded like a terrible fake role claim.

But after reading the clarification, I am unlynching with a serious face palm.

*********Unlynch Cheat*********

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

Pippy (2) - Jil, cheat
Zensing (0) -
Kata (4) - DVMD, AM, Lyra, WZ
WZ (0) -
Trilt (0) -
Jil (1) - Pippy
Deva (2) - Snowy, Kara
LoTF (4) - 3m, vmh, Trilt, kata
Cheat (0) -
Kara (1) - Deva

Waffles: Several now. Lost count.
14/16 Voting
Lynch closes in EIGHT minutes

Reactions: 1 users
And today sucked balls. I have a ton to refer to in quotes but doubt I will get there.

Lynch kata

For preservation.

Official Lynch Tally

Pippy (2) - Jil, cheat
Zensing (0) -
Kata (4) - DVMD, AM, Lyra, WZ
WZ (0) -
Trilt (0) -
Jil (1) - Pippy
Deva (2) - Snowy, Kara
Cheat (0) -
Kara (1) - Deva

14/16 Voting
Lynch closes in EIGHT minutes
I don't think cheat is still lynching me

You all of a sudden seem friendly to me....
Don't let the word get out, but DVMD is actually really nice. ;)
Noob sh** just went down
It's okay! Everybody makes mistakes when they're first starting out and it's not a big deal. This is just a game, despite how intense some (most :p) of us like to get about it.

I wish I could dig up the game where I was a noob villager, had like ten meltdowns on thread, and got nicknamed meathead. It's out there somewhere lol.

Reactions: 5 users
I could see vitani as wolf or villager.

What does everyone else think?
Yeah that's a tough one. Like, probably the least evil of the "evil" pack and not directly responsible for any good characters dying...could see them giving a village vig that role.

Where's trilt? Figured she'd be all over my noobness by now

Official Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - Jil
Zensing (0) -
Kata (5) - DVMD, AM, Lyra, WZ, LOTF
WZ (0) -
Trilt (0) -
Jil (1) - Pippy
Deva (2) - Snowy, Kara
Cheat (0) -
Kara (1) - Deva
VMH (1) - Cheat

15/16 Voting
Lynch closes in FOUR minutes

Better? Sorry I suck guys.

Don't let the word get out, but DVMD is actually really nice. ;)

It's okay! Everybody makes mistakes when they're first starting out and it's not a big deal. This is just a game, despite how intense some (most :p) of us like to get about it.

I wish I could dig up the game where I was a noob villager, had like ten meltdowns on thread, and got nicknamed meathead. It's out there somewhere lol.
I was threatened with death to not let it get out that DVMD is really nice.

So umm. Good luck VMH? :)

Reactions: 3 users
I am young Nala. If any of you paid any attention to anything other than your stupid freaking lists of who you feel leans what way based on tiny nuances of text that literally mean nothing 3/4 of the time, you would have spotted that I referenced that after one of the write ups where someone questioned the inclusion of lions playing together.

I can also just kill the wolfiest person who is lynching me. So it's not a tie. And I know I'm a villager and that's good for villager numbers. But then we'd lose 2 people. And that usually doesn't go well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile