The Late Night Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I live on the other side of the world. So...it's afternoon for me :D

Members don't see this ad.

Ochem. When your best just wasn't good enough.

It's during times like these that I get 98% close to switching my major to stats or something and consider getting a real job after college instead of the whole med school thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's during times like these that I get 98% close to switching my major to stats or something and consider getting a real job after college instead of the whole med school thing.

Hahaha nooo you've got this! Get some sleep and rock it. We just started mechanisms, how far are you

Test was brutal, probably could have been a little more prepared. Caribbean, here I come!

What is late at night for many SDNers is early for us in CA :)

just sitting in my chair waiting for this neck and head pain to go away :mad:

all nighter for lab exam. I hate midterm week

Members don't see this ad :)
Having an anime marathon (currently watching Great Teacher Onizuka), and eating ice cream.

All nighter last night to pull a B, sleep> study

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

****, I have to stay up late to play Starcraft. Life can get hard sometimes. :(

emerging from an action-packed, unproductive weekend....

tumblr_mas761OfnU1qdz7o1o1_500.jpg

oh well at least i got some sleep so i can figure everything out before it slaps me in the face :thumbup:

60 on Chem test switching standards to get a B

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling

Ah, the time in the semester has come where I pay for not updating my notebook for weeks on end with an all nighter. Let's do this.

EDIT: This is really ****ing hard when you have a form of arthritis in your fingers. :(

Last edited:
Ah, the time in the semester has come where I pay for not updating my notebook for weeks on end with an all nighter. Let's do this.

EDIT: This is really ****ing hard when you have a form of arthritis in your fingers. :(

you need to hire a scribe!

Guess I'll bring this thread back to life.
Why are you awake?!? Usually don't go to sleep until 4-7 A.M. Only to wake up around noon :D
what are you doing??? Was helping girlfriend stay up and study for her bio exam tomorrow. Now simultaneously checking the threads i just literally checked 30 minutes ago and playing online Monopoly :cool:

Im awake because I'm at work...and no one is sick tonight I guess because no one is coming to the ER.

fresh off 4 hrs of sleep, finna teach two middle school class periods on density then go to my school for like 10 hours, COME AT ME, day, you don't SCARE me :smuggrin:

Guess I'll bring this thread back to life.
Why are you awake?!? Usually don't go to sleep until 4-7 A.M. Only to wake up around noon :D
what are you doing??? Was helping girlfriend stay up and study for her bio exam tomorrow. Now simultaneously checking the threads i just literally checked 30 minutes ago and playing online Monopoly :cool:

Because im up studying for finals
Studying and browsing SDN threads
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

My last finals week...can't wait for this to be over. :sleep:

Folks ... If your school offers O-chem lecture and o-chem lab separately, for the love of all that is holy, take it together. Don't hold off the last lab for 2 years and take it the last quarter of senior year .... :bang:

Reactions: 1 user
Why am I awake?? :confused:

Is there such a thing as "too quiet"?

guess I'll work on a secondary, :oops:

BUMP!!!

I can't be the only night owl :owle: .... Time to revive "the late night thread"

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
(yes I know technically it is "early")