The Late Night Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Been up since 4am. My lil bro left his Gameboy (or whatever they call it these days) on the counter and I played the new Pokemon game. Many "wtfs" were said. Haven't played them since the Crystal version haha

Members don't see this ad.

Been up since 4am. My lil bro left his Gameboy (or whatever they call it these days) on the counter and I played the new Pokemon game. Many "wtfs" were said. Haven't played them since the Crystal version haha
lolololol I was writing a 2000-word op-ed for history. I guess I kinda win a little more this time around :p

I haven't played since Ruby/Sapphire, so yeah, same generation.

We're old :'(

Lol the new Pokemon game is intense. All 3D and stuff. Mind is blown that there is a Pokemon modeled after an Ice Cream cone

Members don't see this ad :)
It's past midnight and therefore past MY bedtime. Soooo, it's late night for me, brahhhhh.

Folks ... If your school offers O-chem lecture and o-chem lab separately, for the love of all that is holy, take it together. Don't hold off the last lab for 2 years and take it the last quarter of senior year .... :bang:
Lol thats whats happening for me next semester, didn't have much choice in the matter due to scheduling conflicts. Oh well another monster to tackle in the future. For those in the current applicant cycle do u recommend continually checking schools status updates or should i just wait for it by email. its killing me to keep looking them up school by school to see nothings changed

Dude, I've been going to sleep at like 6PM and find myself waking up at 2AM. #sleepingcycleismessedup #didhereallyuseahashtagonaforum

Boom. Howevermany years since i first posted here and I'm still a slacker pulling all nighters for no reason 1/5 of the way through M2

Boom. Howevermany years since i first posted here and I'm still a slacker pulling all nighters for no reason 1/5 of the way through M2
Old habits never change haha