The 5/2/09 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simran1031

Princess of 2014=)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I officially signed up for the beast yesterday! I am not sure if this group is already created but I thought of starting one! I have started intense content review. and hoping to finish content review by end of feb. then march april i am just going to be working on practice tests! best of luck to everyone out there =)

Members don't see this ad.

WOW that's pretty expensive... oh well, good thing I work. Anyone have any idea how well reapplicants are treated when they were previously waitlisted at the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't submit mine.. -_- I'm just soooo friggin' paranoid.. Help??!

haha how would you like us to help you??:)

ps-simran, I love that you're restarting the blog about the whole application process, your positivity is infectious!

haha how would you like us to help you??:)

ps-simran, I love that you're restarting the blog about the whole application process, your positivity is infectious!

Lol.. I don't really know. I just keep on feeling that it might not be perfect. :{

At what point did you decide it's good to send it out? And did you have all your schools picked out when you submit?

Lol.. I don't really know. I just keep on feeling that it might not be perfect. :{

At what point did you decide it's good to send it out? And did you have all your schools picked out when you submit?

Which part are you concerned with? With my PS, I had about 10 people read it and by the time they were just correcting little things like word choice but saying it was good, I figured I should just send it in. With the activities description, I just had my mom read them haha. It seems like there's a big variety as far as what ADCOM's look for in this descriptions (some don't want a big description vs some do) so I kind of just wrote what I felt like. I'm sure your app is fine, go for it...hit submit!!!

Which part are you concerned with? With my PS, I had about 10 people read it and by the time they were just correcting little things like word choice but saying it was good, I figured I should just send it in. With the activities description, I just had my mom read them haha. It seems like there's a big variety as far as what ADCOM's look for in this descriptions (some don't want a big description vs some do) so I kind of just wrote what I felt like. I'm sure your app is fine, go for it...hit submit!!!

*sigh.. OKAY. I'll send it tomorrow!!! After I look over everything again. ^^'

I decided to send it in that one day, but ended up rewriting my personal statement. and.. I'm finally ready to let it go, TONIGHT. *scared*

Hi everyone, just want to wish everyone good luck with their application stuff.
I'm still working on my secondaries.. *sigh. I'm always slow.