Texas Tech (Lubbock) c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Allow me to take this opportunity to claim post 1000. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

oh ok, well that is good to know then. I'll only be taking out stafford :)

Campus assignment letters are being sent out today!

(though i guess we may not get them til tuesday? with the holiday and weekend and everything? then again, who knows--maybe saturday :shrug: )

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's hoping we all get to go where we want! :xf:

Anyone doing anything exciting this summer?

Here's hoping we all get to go where we want! :xf:

Anyone doing anything exciting this summer?

I leave Saturday for a 7 day cruise! Then just babysitting (the family I nanny for is having baby 4 in 2 weeks!) and going to the Tech Diabetes camp.

Anyone else planning on going to camp in June???

I'm signed up for a townhouse at Quail Creek, the last one they had left! It's a good feeling knowing where I am going to be living in 2 months!!!! I move in July 15th!!!

WE HAVE A HOUSE. :)

Everyone get ready for a Christmas Party. :D

4333_944019445384_8303382_54348172_7999736_n.jpg

CONGRATS!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

(and yay for christmas parties!!!)

(yay for christmas parties being planned in may!!! yeah, we roll that way...)

-----------------

just waitin on the mail today...

Members don't see this ad :)

Such a cute house!!! Can't wait for the party!

Ok everyone I am signing out for the next week- I look forward to hearing where everyone ends up for campus assignments and where I go after I get back in town (or should I say back in the country!)

Such a cute house!!! Can't wait for the party!

Ok everyone I am signing out for the next week- I look forward to hearing where everyone ends up for campus assignments and where I go after I get back in town (or should I say back in the country!)

Have fun!

Congratulations! House looks nice. How far are you from school?

I think it's about a 15 or 20 minute drive. We didn't want to be super close, resale value is apparently better further from the school. It's out in the new development by the new Walmart and everything, South of town off of Milwaukee.

Now you can all stalk me. :p

4333_944019445384_8303382_54348172_7999736_n.jpg

Congratulations! It's a good thing that my wife and I are going house hunting this week b/c she saw this and said we need to get on the ball! lol

Plus, I just found out we'll be in Lubbock all four years. I'm looking forward to meeting everybody!

zero sum game, folks. I have a bad feeling about the letter coming with my campus assignment on it...

ugh... my mail doesn't come until around 3:00... I'm really not a fan of waiting!!!

Amarillo here.

Also, I think xx216xx is my Big Sibling... :laugh:

Lubbock!!!!!!! :D OH MY GOSH!!! Without a husband or a house, it actually can happen.

Amarillo!! score! haha kind of knew that already....I'm glad everyone seems to be pleased with their placements. :thumbup: Wouldn't want to come back to see a bunch of bummed out people in Aug.

Now that you ask that, my confidence in who I think you are just dropped pretty much all the way.. :confused:

if you remember who yelled the comment about the scrubs x-ray at spring training then you prolly know who i am

I'll be willing to be that none of you know who I am.

:ninja:

Amarillo all the way!
I'll be living at Parkridge Place for the first two years. Is anyone else living there?

Amarillo all the way!
I'll be living at Parkridge Place for the first two years. Is anyone else living there?
Looks like they're run by the same folks who run Las Colinas. Did you get the student discount there, too?

So gerald is the mail against you also? Seems like you should have gotten your assignment on sat. since almost everyone else in texas did. Not like you to keep tight lips on anything. :rolleyes:

Looks like they're run by the same folks who run Las Colinas. Did you get the student discount there, too?

Yeah, same discount as Las Colinas and Quail Creek. Las Colinas was already full when I went to go find an apartment.

Well, never mind my original post. Catalog and syllabus for last year say H/HP/P/M/F for grading system...

Now to send in my apartment application. :p

Amarillo seems to be the popular place. I guess I'll have to join. not looking forward to winters though. :scared:

I was kinda of leaning to parkridge or quail creek. Going to head up next week to finalize a place now that campus assignments are out.

Last edited: